Reviews for Time Has Come Today
YourxMuse chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
This is amazing :')
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Oh my gosh - this was brilliant!

This is allot of how I imagined John. He made mistakes, he wasn't always there, but he still cared about his boys. And he did regret some of what happened.

Very, very well written. :)

And of course big brother Dean is always awesome. :D

And this -

"I can do it myself," Sam grumbled, making a half-hearted grab for his shirt.

But Dean was unimpressed. "Good to know," he responded and slipped the shirt over Sam's head anyway. "How 'bout I let you do the arms like a big boy?"

Just had me laughing out loud. :D

Very awesome story. And amazing writing as always. :)
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
John was not a bad man, just inclined to get obsesses with hunting evil and to forget he was a father not a marine company commander in Vietnam.
xxDodo chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I think I just died from fluff overdose. There was definitely enough amazing h/c in there to make me melt, not to mention realize how I can switch from resenting to sort of loving John in the matter of seconds. Wonderful story, I loved all of it :)
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
That was made of love, and rainbows and unicorns. I swear it. Every single word was like chocolate with whipped cream on top. YUMMY!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I LOVE DEAN SO MUCH right now. Oh, and I kind of had to read that twice it was so good.
Adolescently chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I absolutely love this. The emotion and characterisation is beautiful, I love the way John is written here - especially when Dean returns. I really enjoyed this, thank you for a wonderful read :)
isxbelv chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I absolutely love the way you wrote all three of the Winchesters. The sweet side of John is adorable, like no other. Especially in the first chapter, I fell in love with Dean's momma bear routine. Your sick Sam was the sweetest character to read everrr.

You also managed to do the impossible, and had me cheering for Dean to back off and share Sam. That is amazing. Either way, lovely workk!
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
The second part of this story is both touching and kind of sad. Dean's care for Sam and Sam's trust in him is described so well. I love the way they communicate, sometimes almost telepathically. For example:

"Hey, Sammy..." ...you okay?

Sam blinked and looked at his brother, tears beginning to well.

Which gave Dean his answer; Sam was feeling overwhelmed.

And the sentence that really encapsulates the whole family dynamic: "Sam was Dean's; and Dean was Sam's; and that left John back where he had always been – on the perimeter."

It's nice that Sam and John do have a moment towards the end of the story. And that Dean realizes his dad is wanting to have more of a hand with them. But it does end on a warm note - the sense that Mary is still talking to John (as she does earlier in the story) and that she's telling him his sons still love him.

Thank you for a really touching story. I put this one in my favorites.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I happen to love John Winchester, and I have never seen someone write him with such keen insight. Sick Sam and his aversion to John was so in character, as was John's total loss at how to deal with Sam. His realization that he had let Dean take his role was heart-breaking. Even when he did the right thing - although he really didn't know what medicines to get and what Sam could keep down, things only Dean would know - in the end, he's freezed out again when Dean arrives.
He's No Angel chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Dean! I luv him! But Sammy is sooo kyute, thanks 4 that
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
truly wonderful story.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
You got me hooked. Great job.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I really love this story. I liked seeing the relationship of the boys through John's eyes along with the regret anyone would feel at the thought of a loss of something they never realized would be so important. John's quest for vengeance was one that in some respects cost him his son's. You managed to crack that and show that at least for a night he regretted the choices he made.

Stephanie
twiandsuperfan chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Excellent story! Thank you for writing it!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »