Reviews for Time Has Come Today
mara-isamoose chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
*YELLS IN AGONY* *VIOLENTLY SOBS FOR ETERNITY* *WRITHES ON BED* *VIOLENTLY VOMITS BECAUSE OF THE INTENSITY OF FEELS*
need2no chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This is really sweet. I'm a big John fan and hate that so many fanfic writers make him out to be t bad guy. But this ... this is awesome.
white chocolate panda chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
That was so unbelievably sweet! And I absolutely love seeing John portrayed in a positive light! Great story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Wow, a wonderful and heartmelting story, i really love the bond You set in between them and i love the way john and dean take care of sammy. Even if they are always in trouble, at least they have each other
stripeypirate chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
PERFECTION
Aerotes chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Okay, I've read this story a thousand times and I will read a thousand times more. This is amazing,y written and it portrays John exactly as I imagine him to be with the teen!chesters. One of the reasons why I love your writing is because a lot of the fanfictions I read with sick!teen!Sam have John either completely out of the story and not mentioned once or have him portrayed as a bad character.
SupernaturalFanPerson chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Loved it 3 I love how you portrayed John as hesitantly helpful. Overall awesome!
deanssammy chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Oh my what a wonderful story
Von chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
This was adorable. I loved the balance between awesome!John and mine!Dean.
mb64 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Awwwwww *contented sigh*.

This story was next in line for me to read- I had to smile at the author's note that you were having an angsty/crappy weekend at the time and that writing this helped! Reading it has helped improve my crappy week too. What a nice bit of...coincidence ...fate ...serendipity...not sure what word I'm looking for- but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I really like how you portrayed John in this- I think you've gotten the perfect blend of gruff/stern and caring/loving. And the brotherly love is so delightful.

Marvelous story!
YourxMuse chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
This is amazing :')
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Oh my gosh - this was brilliant!

This is allot of how I imagined John. He made mistakes, he wasn't always there, but he still cared about his boys. And he did regret some of what happened.

Very, very well written. :)

And of course big brother Dean is always awesome. :D

And this -

"I can do it myself," Sam grumbled, making a half-hearted grab for his shirt.

But Dean was unimpressed. "Good to know," he responded and slipped the shirt over Sam's head anyway. "How 'bout I let you do the arms like a big boy?"

Just had me laughing out loud. :D

Very awesome story. And amazing writing as always. :)
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
John was not a bad man, just inclined to get obsesses with hunting evil and to forget he was a father not a marine company commander in Vietnam.
xxDodo chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I think I just died from fluff overdose. There was definitely enough amazing h/c in there to make me melt, not to mention realize how I can switch from resenting to sort of loving John in the matter of seconds. Wonderful story, I loved all of it :)
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
That was made of love, and rainbows and unicorns. I swear it. Every single word was like chocolate with whipped cream on top. YUMMY!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »