Reviews for Time Has Come Today
twiandsuperfan chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Excellent story! Thank you for writing it!
twiandsuperfan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love this story!
boycrazy30008 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
OMG that was so adorable I almost cried!
StarfallAraj chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story. I find it difficult at times to get into some good Teen!chester stories, but this was probably the best one I've read on , ever. The characterization I feel was spot-on, and it's rare to find a very good instance of John Winchester that isn't either a narrow-minded drill-sergeant, or simply indifferent to his sons' plight or what they go through so that he can continue his crusade. Love how you portrayed his angst, I can literally see him thinking all these things while not cracking anything much on his face to give it away. Also, I enjoyed mom!Dean (sorry, that's the impression I got, but it was awesome!) and who doesn't enjoy a good fix-Sam-up tale? Anyway, enough rambling. Stellar work, please don't ever stop writing!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
I adored your interpretation of John - it's just how I imagine him! It was really moving being able to get into John's head to see things from his point of view. Thanks for such a fab, heartwarming story!
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Oh my god, I love this! SO adorable, and John was absolutely believable and awesome. :3 I don't think it's possible to OD on hurt/comfort :D

Thanks for sharing, it totally made my day!
Fuzzball457 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
This was amazingly beautiful! I loved how well John was portrayed and it was so nice to see the caring side of him! I can't wait to read more sick Sam and caring John so please post one soon!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
This was really, as Dean would say: totally awesome! ;)

First part managed to make me sick again, so thank you for that...lol

And you know, I actually felt sorry for John, for having to stand on the sideline as soon as Dean swept in. I even had the urge to yell at Dean to get lost and leave John to caring for Sam. And that's saying a lot for some-one who's addicted to the Sam/Dean brotherly love-bond ;D

And I so loved that moment with John and Sam hugging, the waterworks started for me too at that moment ;P

But I gotta say I loved that moment with Sam grasping the amulet too, glad to see you mentioned it ;D When Dean threw that amulet away on the show, I was in shock, that moment was so totally heartbreaking. I'm still hoping one of the writers will remember what they did to it and somehow manage to bring it back to Dean, to restore their relationship again...Ah well a girl can hope can't she ;)

Well, I'd love to read more caring John in the future, you've got me hooked!
Ericka Jane chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
So I kinda loved every single inch of this. Awesome job :)
Scribble2Much chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I think you actually succeeded in doing the impossible. You actually got me to wish that Dean would have backed off at the end and let John put Sammy to bed.

I really felt bad for the John that the moment Dean arrived his time of bonding with Sam was over. Great idea pulling in the Amulet. I think that's when Sam's paternal attachment actually passed from John to Dean, when he decided not to give the Amulet to his father and gave it to his big brother instead.

Incidentally, I am not of the view that John was a drill sergeant. Admittedly he wasn't a teddy bear but from what I saw in the show he genuinely loved his boys. Thanks for painting him in a honourable light with this story.

And once again, your writing was gripping from start to finish. You're in a class by yourself when it comes to sick Sam. I'm eagerly awaiting your next posting.
Yellowbulma chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
This story was awesome! Thanx for sharing

yes for more protective/caring John! 3
moviegeek03 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I really loved this story and the way that you wrote John. That lil hug between him and Sam towards the end was precious! I'm so glad to see awesome and caring John in stories. It really is addictive. I wrote it in one and have been doing it a lot since then myself lol. Thanks again for a great story! You never disappoint _
d767468 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
This was a very touching story.

I liked the insight into the dynamic of the family, the boys vs John.

It shows that John does have feelings and isn't just so cold-hearted

or single-minded about the hunt.
TinTin11 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Wow, this story was amazing! One of my favorites of yours I think! I'm wicked excited to read more of your awesome John to come! And of course the hurt Sam! :o)
NAVILLUS chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
GREAT STORY...VERY BELIEVABLE AS A PRE-SEASON 1 FILLER ! CHARACTERS SEEM TRUE. LOVED IT11
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »