Reviews for Time Has Come Today
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I LOVE DEAN SO MUCH right now. Oh, and I kind of had to read that twice it was so good.
Adolescently chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I absolutely love this. The emotion and characterisation is beautiful, I love the way John is written here - especially when Dean returns. I really enjoyed this, thank you for a wonderful read :)
isxbelv chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I absolutely love the way you wrote all three of the Winchesters. The sweet side of John is adorable, like no other. Especially in the first chapter, I fell in love with Dean's momma bear routine. Your sick Sam was the sweetest character to read everrr.

You also managed to do the impossible, and had me cheering for Dean to back off and share Sam. That is amazing. Either way, lovely workk!
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
The second part of this story is both touching and kind of sad. Dean's care for Sam and Sam's trust in him is described so well. I love the way they communicate, sometimes almost telepathically. For example:

"Hey, Sammy..." ...you okay?

Sam blinked and looked at his brother, tears beginning to well.

Which gave Dean his answer; Sam was feeling overwhelmed.

And the sentence that really encapsulates the whole family dynamic: "Sam was Dean's; and Dean was Sam's; and that left John back where he had always been – on the perimeter."

It's nice that Sam and John do have a moment towards the end of the story. And that Dean realizes his dad is wanting to have more of a hand with them. But it does end on a warm note - the sense that Mary is still talking to John (as she does earlier in the story) and that she's telling him his sons still love him.

Thank you for a really touching story. I put this one in my favorites.
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I happen to love John Winchester, and I have never seen someone write him with such keen insight. Sick Sam and his aversion to John was so in character, as was John's total loss at how to deal with Sam. His realization that he had let Dean take his role was heart-breaking. Even when he did the right thing - although he really didn't know what medicines to get and what Sam could keep down, things only Dean would know - in the end, he's freezed out again when Dean arrives.
He's No Angel chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Dean! I luv him! But Sammy is sooo kyute, thanks 4 that
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
truly wonderful story.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
You got me hooked. Great job.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I really love this story. I liked seeing the relationship of the boys through John's eyes along with the regret anyone would feel at the thought of a loss of something they never realized would be so important. John's quest for vengeance was one that in some respects cost him his son's. You managed to crack that and show that at least for a night he regretted the choices he made.

Stephanie
twiandsuperfan chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Excellent story! Thank you for writing it!
twiandsuperfan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love this story!
boycrazy30008 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
OMG that was so adorable I almost cried!
StarfallAraj chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story. I find it difficult at times to get into some good Teen!chester stories, but this was probably the best one I've read on , ever. The characterization I feel was spot-on, and it's rare to find a very good instance of John Winchester that isn't either a narrow-minded drill-sergeant, or simply indifferent to his sons' plight or what they go through so that he can continue his crusade. Love how you portrayed his angst, I can literally see him thinking all these things while not cracking anything much on his face to give it away. Also, I enjoyed mom!Dean (sorry, that's the impression I got, but it was awesome!) and who doesn't enjoy a good fix-Sam-up tale? Anyway, enough rambling. Stellar work, please don't ever stop writing!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
I adored your interpretation of John - it's just how I imagine him! It was really moving being able to get into John's head to see things from his point of view. Thanks for such a fab, heartwarming story!
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Oh my god, I love this! SO adorable, and John was absolutely believable and awesome. :3 I don't think it's possible to OD on hurt/comfort :D

Thanks for sharing, it totally made my day!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »