Reviews for The Truth
You make this story to obvious. I already know who Monica is!
Honestly I have a few ideas for this story to be good if you let me i'll rewrite this story for you and give you all the credit?!
dragon122012 chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
This is great so far. When are you going to rewrite this?
aloasa chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
and when will the rewriting come out?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Wow -.-
'good' story -.-
First of all dawn is not that mean
Second of all WOW
I don't like your story
mysteryangelcutlass14 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
:P
EternityRoze262 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Ahhh! Dawn! You're so mean to little Valentina! This is a great story by the way! I love the ideas and everything. D
Poke' Hero chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Man I hope Dawn gets nicer, but you said you're getting more evil, so idk, lol Anyways, I hope more people review, so you won't stop writing! Please update! ;D
Hinagiku Flower chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Yay! You acknowledged me! I've been reading your fic since the beginning, but I just got a new phone which makes reviewing easier. :D

Anyways, Dawn is horrible! I like how you compare this story to Alice in Wonderland. And I'm still wondering about "Monica". Who is she?
Hinagiku Flower chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Haha, I remember watching that commercial! I hope Dawn isn't too mean to Valentina! She's one of my favorite characters! Ah, but whatever, since you're turning evil and all :)
Poke' Hero chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Really good! And it seems like only I'm reviewing! But U hope nothin bad happens to Valentina! Can't wait for next chapter!
Poke' Hero chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
I like this short little chapter, and please keep updating! :)
Poke' Hero chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Great so far! Please right more, it would be greatly appreciated )
Poke' Hero chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
This is a good story, and I feel bad for Valentine, but I wouldn't say anything about May or Dawn, as I support both advanceshipping and pearlshipping, but in the end, i hope Dawn will be nicer, and that Ash will like May again. Reviews with a smile :)
Nauran chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
That was a little better than I thought.

I'm not going to add this at all.

You should look harder and find stories that have a lot in them, to expand on your literacy knowledge.