Reviews for In those skintight jeans
klaine lover 123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
this is an awesome story and there should be another chapter
sktl92 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Love the story! Especially the part about skintight jeans.
In keeping with the title though I would have had Kurt wear his tightest jeans on that last day when they got it on. It was a little disappointing to think he was wearing non-tight jeans when that happened. I tried imagining myself in Kurt's place and I surely would have worn my tightest most revealing jeans to tease Blaine as much as possible.
lacey bitch chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
do they end up together or not?
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
So good! I loved it! Awesome job! :)
Tempepayze chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
badboy!Blaine against the wall sex is probably the best
LBQIO chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
loveee it
GaaraLover1298 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Amazing, love badboy Blaine xD
aight chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
blaine is so cute. my.
Abbyrainbow chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Holy crap that was amazing.
Da Klainetrain Is Coming chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was really good :D I like it
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
AMAZING! I just love bad ass Blaine!
CE Winters chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
So, at first when I started reading this, I realized I must be a cat because you must have killed me at least five times in the first couple sections alone, and I was still alive. So, nine lives, it makes sense.

Now I realize I must be some sort of fucking...superhuman who can never die because this killed me A HUNDRED MILLION TIMES. My heart is like, completely exploded with love. Tonight must just be a night for reading new things, because I've never read reform!Klaine either! BUT I THINK BADBOY!BLAINE IS MY NEW FAVORITE THING FUCKING EVER.

And stuttering, sincere, vulnerable badboy!Blaine is just like...guhhhhhh. It makes my heart go super wheeee :'D I don't even have words for you anymore - you're a smut goddess, that's all.
brontosaurus chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
OK, that was pretty delicious. I totally love the ending too. Kurt in Blaine's leather jacket. Very nice!
Love-of-all-Anime chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
i want more i dont want it to end
Love is Undefined chapter 1 . 7/25/2011