Reviews for Breaking Away
prickingthumb chapter 12 . 9/21
Please please please come back to this story!
I'm dying to know what happens!
catjumped1 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Any chance of an update?
Nooks and Crannies chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? Why would you end it there!? ARGHHHHHHHH! Santo dios, no puedo. Si yo no supiera mejor, te llamaria el diablo. Jesus holy what the fu- no. I can't. I am enraptured by your story. Like fuck it. Go away I can't handle your story right now. Oh my god I hate you. No I don't. I love you. And your story. Excuse me while I go find a therapist to deal with my emotions.
flybackwards chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Did u stop writing? Please try to finish this fantastic story!
MildredDempsey chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Angst, angst, I love you angst! I'm loving this story : D
Ahhhh chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
misswella chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
miss this story. next update?
vickie l chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
sorry to chase, sure you are busy. But will this story be completed? Is so good
coloradoperson chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
hey, you!

I knew Savannah would be trouble.

You are killing me!

Claw chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
Interesting premise.
Renee Aubin chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
Aww, what must Alice be feeling in the opening conversation with Jasper? She’s so tolerant with him.

Oh, shoot, Savannah will definitely be a complication, but understandably so.
SusanQ chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Your story was rec'd the other day on ADF. I like the premise - it's so different. Looking forward to more. :)
Annazonie chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
Great update... I wonder what will happen when Savanaah wakes up? Also her reaction to hearing Edward and the cullens are vampires... I feel a little sad for Bella... But not sorry for her.. She caused all of this anyway by leaving initially with Japer.. Now she is reaping it... But on the flip side, I will be sad if Edward changes Savanaah.. He belongs with Bella in spite of her going stupid there for awhile with Japer. Thanks for this,and looking forward to more of this great story!
shinzonx chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
Very interesting development! This story intrigues me...
vickie l chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
another great chapter.

How annoying for Edward and Rosalie that they can't vent their anger when jasper returns, how dare he manipulate their emotions! Has E forgiven B already? Squeezing hands in awe?

What to do about poor Savannah, wrong place, wrong time.

Fab, can't wait for next chapter.

ps I'm with Emmett, hate missed the fight too! Outtake?