Reviews for Breaking Away
catjumped1 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Any chance of an update?
Nooks and Crannies chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? Why would you end it there!? ARGHHHHHHHH! Santo dios, no puedo. Si yo no supiera mejor, te llamaria el diablo. Jesus holy what the fu- no. I can't. I am enraptured by your story. Like fuck it. Go away I can't handle your story right now. Oh my god I hate you. No I don't. I love you. And your story. Excuse me while I go find a therapist to deal with my emotions.
flybackwards chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Did u stop writing? Please try to finish this fantastic story!
MildredDempsey chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Angst, angst, I love you angst! I'm loving this story : D
Ahhhh chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE KEEP WRITING IM ADDICTED
misswella chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
miss this story. next update?
vickie l chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
sorry to chase, sure you are busy. But will this story be completed? Is so good
coloradoperson chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
hey, you!

I knew Savannah would be trouble.

You are killing me!

Judy

xoxoxo
Claw chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
Interesting premise.
Renee Aubin chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
Aww, what must Alice be feeling in the opening conversation with Jasper? She’s so tolerant with him.

Oh, shoot, Savannah will definitely be a complication, but understandably so.
SusanQ chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Your story was rec'd the other day on ADF. I like the premise - it's so different. Looking forward to more. :)
Annazonie chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
Great update... I wonder what will happen when Savanaah wakes up? Also her reaction to hearing Edward and the cullens are vampires... I feel a little sad for Bella... But not sorry for her.. She caused all of this anyway by leaving initially with Japer.. Now she is reaping it... But on the flip side, I will be sad if Edward changes Savanaah.. He belongs with Bella in spite of her going stupid there for awhile with Japer. Thanks for this,and looking forward to more of this great story!
shinzonx chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
Very interesting development! This story intrigues me...
vickie l chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
another great chapter.

How annoying for Edward and Rosalie that they can't vent their anger when jasper returns, how dare he manipulate their emotions! Has E forgiven B already? Squeezing hands in awe?

What to do about poor Savannah, wrong place, wrong time.

Fab, can't wait for next chapter.

ps I'm with Emmett, hate missed the fight too! Outtake?
FluffyLiz chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
Well, looks like Jasper has created a right old bugger's muddle! If Edward is set on protecting Savannah and won't change her, it looks like he will have to stay with her. He's right, though, about not making her a vampire, as he really would be stuck with her then - there's no way they could just leave her to her own devices, even after her newborn phase. At least if she remains human, there's a chance she might meet someone else and fall in love, although the danger remains that she will tell their secret. Seems to me the only way out then would be to manipulate the truth in order to make her seem as though she's suffering from some form of psychosis, and I can't imagine Edward going along with that.

Gosh, how on earth are you going to resolve this - or maybe you have no intention of doing so. Bella started all this by being a cretin, so perhaps she deserves to be dumped for good - although, of course, Edward will never stop loving her, so then they'll both be miserable. I'm intrigued to see where you take this.