Reviews for Sam I Am
Ani101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is really good. I'm glad you wrote this for BUABS because honestly that episode ended too soon and can't have enough tags! I always thought exorcism would leave worse aftereffects than we saw. You invoked all the pain and angst Sam would be feeling really well and the last bit was great actually, really heartrending. I can completely imagien Sam feeling like this, with all he's been through. Thanks for the epic story!

Ani
Kiss of the Shadow chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Poor Sammy, but ya gotta love a good angst-y Sam fic...
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Excellent narrative. Well-paced and well described! I feel so badly for Sam! He tried so damn hard to get away from the world of darkness, tried to be as normal as everyone else. His reality is of shadow and sadness, a curse that clings to him like a second skin. Were it not for Dean, Sam would either fall to that darkness, victimized by despair or found a way to erase himself from existence as well as he could. There are times, I am convinced, that Dean is Sam's only reason for living.

Thank you for writing!
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
No flames here! This was well done. I imagine that poor Sam must feel very much like this. You wrote his confusion well and Dean's concern and compassion were very believable.

Keep writing!
Onari chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Not bad, just a little bit rushed in the end? Bit I liked it _

L xx
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
You don't need any flames, it's a good story. Good conception and well-written. Bugger flames.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I thought this was great. Nice work. I love reading BUABS tags :)
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 7/11/2011