Reviews for Latvia At A Bookstore
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aww... no books!
Kat Wink chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, Latvia...I'm sorry that you have to deal with us...*is American*
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh my God, that killed me! XD the books titles, the guy whom was "STARTING" to become a jerk, and the fact that Latvia never got to buy his romance novels in the end!

Was Latvia in an American bookstore or something? Because that man was so American. I hate to admit this, but I act almost exactly like that jerk when I'm pissed off. -_-' Ironic thing here is that I'm half American...
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Another story that I never read before today. Sigh. My bad. I've been soooo busy lately.

Basically. I thought it was really funny. Poor Lativia had to help and American. What I don't understand is why the store didn't just finish checking everybody out. What happened? The store closed and then they kick everyone out? Yanking their books out of their hands as they go? Sigh...Must have been in an American store.

Poor Latvia.
SpearMintSwan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hahahaha! I laughed so hard. xD

"Uh, does your son have a yeast infection?"

That line really made me laugh. This was so funny!

Good job :D
VoicesoftheSoul chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
STARTING to sound like a jerk?...that made me laugh. Also, the end was priceless! I thought it was really cute and funny - just wondering, did you come up with the titles of the books, or do they actually exist?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
All of those book titles were hilarious! My favorites were "Llama Buddies". "How to Get Your Dogs to Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow!", "How to Deal With Your Yeast Infection", and "Getting into the Fat Pants".
blair-woods chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I wanna know about russia belarus and The fun with dick and jane innsident sorry for horrible spelling, please tell me that :D
Acro111 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011