Reviews for What Could Possibly happen?
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Funny laughed so hatd
reaverattack chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
"Physician, heal thyself." River, FTW!

This was seriously hysterical, even though the squirrel was hatless.
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Holy crap that was awesome! (But it would have been better with a hat!) Just kidding, this was awesome!
BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
just read "What could possibly happen", and I have a question. These hats your wife speaks of, are they Jayne hats? just kind of completes my mental image.:)
CaptainBluntschli chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great little story :) Definitely could see the whole scene play out- poor Simon! Haha. When Jayne initially pulled out Vera, all I could think was, "Dear god- surely he must have a varminter..." I also really enjoyed Wash's commentary. Very Wash-like. Thanks for the laugh!
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Three words.

Shiny. Awe Some
Dherea chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is too funny! I can just see Simon dancing around, screeching bloody murder, over being eaten by a squirrel!
notwolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
As soon as I saw "What could happen"-the death knell sentence-I knew it would be good. I love the way Simon and Jayne insult each other, and the squirrel attacking Simon. "AGGHHHH! Get it off me! GET IT OFF ME!"

The squirrel sensed its target had been vanquished-I suppose it thought that IT beat him, haha.
fantasybrain chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I laughed so frigging hard. It makes me miss firefly. Good job.
LaLa chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
HAHAHAHhAHAHA! omg, I could so see this happening... I laughed SO hard! XD
RionaEire chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I don't normally read your stuff, but that was funny, cleverly written too and did I mention it was funny? :) You never specified why Simon was trying to catch the squirrel, that was the only thing missing. But I guess it doesn't matter because it was humorous.

Riona
alphadine chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Thanks for this hilarious story. I really enjoyed it.
bladefax chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Funny!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Yes, but if it had a hat it would have been a cunning one! LOL

This was high-larious and made me chuckle.
jane0904 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh, man, that made me smile! I loved it, so much. It's great to read a story where nobody (really) gets hurt, and Jayne knows Simon so well! Thank you for making a grey day just that bit brighter!