Reviews for Mother Infernal
Rory chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Liked how the story was progressing too bad it was abandoned. Can anyone do a reboot
Anon chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
I hope for a ogaxaoi
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Finding a well written Beelzebub fic is so very hard, I'm glad I found this. It's so good!

BB
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
There is no third.
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Interesting...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I know it has been a few years since you lasted posted, but I hope you decide to work on this story again. I really like what you have so far. I like the idea of Aoi being the one to raise Beelze. I haven't read a story before this one that had her being the parent. I think it is a great idea. I also really like the Tojo/Nene pairing you have going. I never considered that pairing before now. I think it's great! Please continue this story. This story is great and you are an awesome writer.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I really wish that you would continue this, it's a extremely interesting concept.
Lordess Meep chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I seriously hope you haven't dropped this story for it is, quite frankly, fantastic. I always love long chapters (but hate the waiting in between) so it'd be great if you plan to continue.

As for the story itself, I agree its a very unlikely situation that Baby Beel would find Aoi first amidst all the delinquents but it makes for a great AU. So far its been going great and I wouldn't have imagined the Misaki route taking place.

The vaccine is something that needs more explanation since it seems to be doing something strange to most people.

And Tojo/Nene - crack for the win! For some reason, I feel that Nene can be paired up with almost any of the guys in Beelzebub (not Shiroyama..) so I am looking forward to seeing what you'd do with this.

The Hilda/Aoi dynamics are great (by which I mean delightfully hostile) and a little complex is to be expected on the behalf on both women. And the unexpected Oga related jealousy on Aoi's part is just another bonus. Personally, I am a Hilda/Oga fan as opposed to Aoi/Oga but I'd really like to see how you will handle the latter.

That said, I really hope you would continue with this story - especially since there is a preview included in this chapter.

Here's to optimistically waiting for an update! :D

- Lordess Meep
Gagizila chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I Really like this it sounds really interisting I can't wait for chapter 3
Kereea chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Tojo...joined the Red Tails...wth? This is all amazing!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I like the story so far, I look forward to the next chapter.
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
If you keep this up you'll have to pair Ryōko Asuka up with Hinekawa. If you're going to pair Kanzaki with Hanazawa like in the series that is and you pair Chiaki with who I think it is.

Anyway, great fic and hope you update soon.
perfectships chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Beautiful! I am enjoying your story as ,uch as I enjoy Beelzebub. Please update as soon as are no mistakes as far as I can see
Androgynous-Heron chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Jabberwock! Jabberwock! for all we know, all the male characters will join the red tails, including the demons.
Bored2Life chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
i seriously love the story keep writing:)