Reviews for Digimon XFighters
S.G chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
When i first read Vurenmon's response i was all "WTH, is his problem?" and when he set Keith's house ablaze i was like "WTF! He better take that fire extinguisher and knock it upside that nigg head!"XDD I'd a let him starve!

Ha! We knew about the antibody but they didn't! So if by chance Digimon DO exist digimon fans would know what's what!

Dracmon is creepy, Sangloupmon is cool.
S.Garuru chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
If i was Keith i would've asked for my money back, i'm tryin' ta picture a red penguinmon but...really? Red? Vurenmon sounds kinda cool. Do you have a DA account? Pretty funny start.

i honestly couldn't find this fic, at first i thought it would be easy to find in your favorites(Like with another author in PPG)BUT I didn't see it, so i typed in the conjoined author name in the search...i must suck at searching...i couldn't find it! It didn't pop up! So i was like"Maybe they deleted it" till i saw this! XD
PurplePantherOfDoom chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
well, i dont usually read digimon stories, but when you mentioned it in you naruto story, i thoght i might as well see what it is. i gotta say, its really good. :3 original and pretty good writing. v i would like to see what that digimon you created looked like. what was it called again? vurenmon?
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Man your Vurenmon needs to learn some manners, but anything still seemse very interesting.
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Seems interesting lets ee where thish gose.
Jackpot 2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Good story you have going on here. I like how you made up a digimon for this story. Keep it up.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2