Reviews for Arnold Management with Dr Bliss
Kate chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
Aww! I love this story!
Zyah chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
This story was just sooooo GREAT! :D
I really enjoyed reading this ;)
I've seen you have other stories , so i'm gonna check them out! :D
FullofHeart12 chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
I loved this story! :)
ck3712 chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
wow. awesome ending. i hope ill get a cool love story like that. only, ive never known anyone since preschool, because i moved in 4th grade, so it wont happen quite like that. but, u know what i mean. i love the idea of love, dont u? i wish it were mine, love. maybe one day ill fall for some special guy at some place i work at, like my mom and dad. the story of how they met is just so cool. they graduated from the same school in the same year, and they didnt meet until after graduation in a pizza hut my mom worked at in arizona! isnt that crazy? not everyone can get such an awesome love story. u did a great job on this whole story. i will b sure to check out that picture. keep writing!
MikariStar chapter 15 . 5/3/2012
very entertaining story :)
Stephanie Ha chapter 15 . 4/30/2012
I really like this story. I'm glad that you did somewhat focus on the other couples in the show since it's a good change. It'll be interesting if you make a sequel to this story and see how Arnold and Helga progress in their relationship and love for each other.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
awsome story! can't wait to read more like this:)
heyarnoldfan1 chapter 15 . 1/19/2012
wow love this story it's great!
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
this was a really great hey arnold fic, much better than most others i've read, especially the high-school age ones. i really appreciate the backround/history/timeline that you filled in, it really made it very believable. i especially loved the detail about middle school and going to slausens everyday with arnold and gerald. it feels like something that really could occur, not only with those characters, but with a group of middle-schoolers. i felt a very natural progression through time from cannon events (the hey arnold movie, fti) through their pasts and to the present day in high school. usually these high school fics give little to no explanation for why the relationships (friendship or otherwise) are the way they are at the beginning of the fic, and the reader is left clueless as to why nothing happened between helga and arnold sooner.

I think you have an amazing grasp on all of the characters, and you portray them so well in their actions and dialogue. even long stretches of pointless conversation are entertaining, and i don't get bored of it like i usually do :). there were a lot of great moments that really stood out to me as something i could really see the characters doing.. of special note is the scene where arnold is lying on his bed, deep in thought, not wanting dinner, and gerald shows up and they have a believable, genuine-feeling conversation. i loved that. it so perfectly represented and honored gerald and arnold's friendship.

anyways, amazing writing, shame it had to end! can't wait to read more from you!
Anlora chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
This is possibly my favorite story to date. It was just so amazingly written and so entirely spot on about what I think the characters would react in that situation. Amazing really.
RoseofFlame chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
this was so flipping cute and adorable i have fav'd it for later readings!
loonytunecrazy chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
Another exllcent one cool job with Gearld epolgoe
loonytunecrazy chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Another cool chapter loved the scene where Arnold kisses Helga
loonytunecrazy chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
Another cool chapter here I like Pheobe and Gerald convestion with Helga
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
This was quite a nice ending. Well done!

Keep the good writing.