Reviews for Fighting Fire with Fire

... I didn't mean it, Axel... :,(
skydancing dragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
So, if X's and Z's both rule...would that make Zexion kill both of them? lol
the-titan-that-never-was chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I'm a fan of both... but in my opinion, Axel won. Don't know why... he just does.
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I've never read something so... so... awesome! I've laughed so much. I would love to read more of that kind of stuff.

P.S. Axel won, of course.
Princess Moon Rose chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Axel soooooooooooooooooo beats Zuko. I mean, he has AWESOME last words, and sacrifices himself for his friends. Well... Zuko does too, but he doesn't die. I cried when axel died too. And red is so flippen awesome! And axel's flames look more real...
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
"Angsty-McEmo-muffin!"
"My dick's bigger than yours."
"My girls want to jump my bones. What's love got to do with it?"
"Me, obviously. Or are you the assassin for an elite evil organization hell-bent on destroying the forces of both light and darkness and striving for control of the greatest power in all the worlds? No? Didn't think so."
Axel is brilliant in this.
phelen.ward chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
i say axel won, now how aabout a fight between the melodis nocturn and katara
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I say Axel won, just because he said, "My dick is bigger than your's". And because I just like him better than Zuko. xD
Ace Of Light chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Well lea shows up in DDD so hes still alive kindof
alexa-heart chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
oh my god fucking hilarious! I was laughing through this whole thing. Btw Axel won, big time. Got it memorized?
LadyKittania chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
First of all I just about died laughing.

Second; I absolutly love both of these guys, but only Axel made me cry during his screentime so I vote for Axel.

Sorry Zuko!