Reviews for Defying the Odds: Mature Version
nkowaliuk chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Finish this? please.
flyingdocbrett chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
Oh boy now I am really curious how this story will go on. I know it has been a really long time since you posted a chapter but I do hope that someday you will finish this story.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
The pursuit of the child with Daniel and Sam being in a relationship will put a new spin on it that was not possible in the series. It is good that Daniel is active again instead of sitting out.
dpdp chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
Excellent. More more more please.
jodiesto chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
Wonderful update
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Daniel is definitely conflicted with his emotions and working position; makes one wonder if it is good for him to join an away team with him in such questionable mental and emotional state.
dpdp chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Excellent.
nexis44 chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
So missed this. lol. Thank u for the new chapter:)
twilightluva786 chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Great Chapter Cant wait for more
Saissa chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
OK so its been months since I read the last chapter - but if Daniel lost Sha're only 2 months ago, then it is far too soon for him to think he might be in love with anyone else.

And if Daniel is going to act like an autocratic parent and forbid Sam from going off world just because he might lose her - well that kind of relationship won't last at all.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
Congratulations! That's wonderful to hear. And I really really thank you for continuing to write your fanfiction in spite of the original fiction focus. The best authors sometimes just move on and it leaves the rest of us longing for more. All the best! (Also, I love this story, can't wait for more.)
dpdp chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
Very nice.
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
Daniel is such a softy for a beautiful woman...and it is always getting him in trouble.
twilightluva786 chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
Great Chapter
the brown cow chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
great story so far, keep going