Reviews for One Leg at a Time
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Clark raises several good points, and is to be commended for the effort. However seems a true waste of effort, time, space and ink. Proof of that sits just feet away from him in the newsroom, and he would do as well trying to get her to give cut down on chocolate. The letter is very well written, as is the whole piece. Very well done. It would be interesting to me to know what the "awkward phrasings" were, as they are usually entertaining in one way or another.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Sweet and wonderful of course
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Hah! I like that it's written by him. I didn't see that coming (but I was kind of hoping it). Good letter. I would like to see the response to it.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Nice.
sannipan chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I was reading this piece thinking "How would Clark feel about this one, probably he wouldn't mind too much. Lois would be annoyed of course, anyone being insecure about her favorite superhero's abilities" I myself thought there would be no danger in Superman ever getting a hero complex, being the humble gentleman he is. Loved the sincerely CJK part. Makes complete sense. The guy's so great!
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
ROFLMAO!
VILYA74 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Lol
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Once again, Clark is his own harshest critic! :)

I have to admit that I was starting to see Trask as the writer of this letter-imagine my surprise when I saw that it was actually Clark!

Very intriguing thoughts-very applicable, and aren't we all glad that we know enough about the man inside the Suit to know we don't have to worry about it too much?
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I like this story a lot- it's very ironic yet true. Can just imagine this sort of article going out after a failed or nearly-failed rescue. Well done!