Reviews for Lazy Afternoons
kenenmaa chapter 1 . 2/8
i love ittt!
LastDragonborn chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Aww, this was actually pretty cute...
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
this is hella cute oh my god, even if it teeters on shotacon lmao.
adorable as always, it's been a while since i've read anything of yours, so i was rather pleased by this one! verrrry cute!
Bayanette Winters chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I loved how you wrote this! It was sweet and romantic, but wasn't displayed perversely. You wrote this very well! :)
Angel of Atonement chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hey, a femMC X Ken story that doesn't feel creepy. I had to see if there was one on this site I could like and what do you know, you did it. Not shotacon to me, as you say you were going for. Nice work. Very touching in key places.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awwwwwww...
Yukai yami chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ekk~! This was just so cute~! -heart- I loved this very much. I know that Minako x Ken is a 'weird' pairing to many cuz of the age difference, but I honesty find it adorable. It's a video game after all, one doesn't turn into a pedo in real life if you make Minako date Ken in a GAME, but it still keeps people from writting fanfics with these two :( its a shame, cuz there's so much potential that can be used from the pairing to make awesome written pieces, like this very fic! So, thank you for adding a wonderful piece to the femc x ken universe :). Five stars out of five!
Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
SO KAWAII!~ I LOVE IT!Only I wish you made Minako kiss Ken instead.
phoenixdaughterAM chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Seems that I'm not the only one to think that Minako would make the silver key a necklace.

This is really good. Nice and cute.
Magnum Classic chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
THIS ..

IS ..

AWESOME!

Good job! Love ur fic~

-Fav author n story ;)-
WipingAllOut chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
You...you think it's atrociously OOC? What planet are you from? You were spot on! I'm also someone very picky about characterization, so please believe me when I say there's nothing unfitting about this story.

It was wonderful. I could imagine it happening in the game itself. Everything flowed nicely, everything made sense, everything felt perfect. No complaints here, only compliments. Thank you for sharing something so well written, especially about Ken. It brings a smile to my face to see an often disliked character being written in a much more justified manner.