Reviews for Just Remember
Thankyou. DottyWho. 26.03.2014.
Lithoniel chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I'd need to watch CoE first (I've been avoiding it because I don't want to see Ianto die like Tosh and Owen did), but I'm seriously tempted to write a sequel to this when I can if you're okay with that?

Ash
mambear chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really, REALLY loved this. :-) thank you!
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Well written piece, nice twist on the storyline. It stands alone well, but you could consider expanding it if you wanted to. Good job!
CaptainHan chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
love it...u cant just leave it there!
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I hate to be rude, but THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL!

Seriously! With Jack in the alternate timeline remembering what he'd been told and leaving him there and a happy ending! Oh, please. (I always forget my manners, sorry)
QueenOfCardiff chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh god you can't just leave us at that! It's really gorgeous, very well written, good job! Hope to read more from you soon! (Because I've already read all your Torchwood stories :p )

x
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh, I wish that would have happened! Very beautiful, I can really see the look in Jack's eyes...
Lynka Read chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I liked this
Soledad not logged in chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Yes! This! To Hell with the Doctor, his condescending attitude and his stupid timey-wimey stuff. Ianto deserves to survive, and the world will be a better place with him around. Not to mention that Jack will be a happier man; and of more use for the rest of mankind.
schlumpfinecelik chapter 1 . 7/12/2011