Reviews for Intelligent Affairs
YoreReader chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
So the mystery will hold. We don't know who the villain of the story is. Bold move. Impressive.

Just what do you mean by Auggie and Annie inevitably falling apart? That's not going to happen, right? That's just Joan's opinion. Not facts. Nope. I reserve the right to imagine a happily ever after.

Not saying there's not angst or future angst in their relationship, but I'm happy to say that Auggie and Annie together is now canon. ;) So go ahead, indulge.
YoreReader chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
That was good, yeah. No need to be explicit. My imagination doesn't need to go haywire. ;p

But will we learn who's behind the assassination? That one's bugging me a lot.
YoreReader chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
He's giving her THE lesson! *happy dance*
YoreReader chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
They're still in danger? I guess, more Annie than Auggie because of Ben. Will the FBI get those assassins or will the CIA? And who's behind it all?
YoreReader chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
*jumps in joy*

Erm, I am interested in the plot. Who was the assassin talking to? Was that Jai? His Dad? Who is the villain of the story?

Now back to the most important part... do it. Do it. Do it. C'mon Annie! ;p
YoreReader chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Oh man! Nothing tonight? Maybe tomorrow? ;p
YoreReader chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
But I do love the verbal sparring. I love it when there's straight talk or innuendos or when people say a lot by not talking at all.

I sure hope being locked up in the same apartment bodes well. If it does, it'll be the highlight of my day. ;)
YoreReader chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
Oy, I have more questions than not. What is going on with this op? Everyone seems to have a hand in it and you know what they say when there are too many cooks in the kitchen.
YoreReader chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Correction on my Chapter 9 review: Instead of, "Love Joan's code name. It's badass, just like the fitting." - I meant to say, "Love Joan's code name. It's badass, just like the woman. Very fitting." I swear that's what I remember typing. ;p

I love this chapter very much. The dynamics between everyone was obviously palpable, it was exciting reading. I can't wait to see what they uncover about the shooting. I'm on tenterhooks as to how Annie will handle Ben, not to mention Jai. What will Auggie discover from the necklace's recording? And just what is Arthur's role in all of this? He's Ben's superior officer, right? Was this his brainchild? Joan was privy to it? Now it's all blown up in their faces, how is it all going to end?

If it isn't obvious, I can't wait to read more! ;)
YoreReader chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
They're on their way to Langley! They're safe!

Love Joan's code name. It's badass, just like the fitting.

Dangnabbit! That lesson is postponed? Okay, I suppose that's not your priority. But still. Alright, I'll be good and patient if you tell me the lesson's coming... soon. ;p
YoreReader chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Oh no, Auggie's hurt? It's all Ben Mercer's fault! I'm just glad Annie's there to take care of him. And thank goodness for that safe room.

Is Joan going to give them a dressing down? Will Ben get brought in? I can't wait to find out what happens next.
YoreReader chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
OMG! Who the heck wants them dead? Why do they want them dead? What the heck is going on? Now this mission has turned dangerous. I hope they have back up on the way.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Auggie, now you make me wish Annie'll stick her tongue out at you again and again. I'm intrigued what kind of lesson he's prepared to give her. Would it be an easy lesson or a hard lesson to learn? ;p

What is up with Tharindu that Ben is not aware of? Bad agent. Lack of intel is not good.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
What? What did Ben say? Let me see him try it. Annie'll beat him up herself before he can lay a hand on Auggie. Not that Auggie can't take care of himself.
YoreReader chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
They're in mission mode. And Auggie's going to be sticking by Annie's side all night! Fine by me.

Who the heck recognized Annie?