Reviews for Stellar
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/18
Really tried to get past him cheating on her . . . and, even though they moved past it, I didn't. How will she ever trust him again? She never fully will. Plus, it wasn't just one girl, it was two. At once! Must every man's dream. How do you move past that as the female left out? I don't know. I did like how she grew on those months. Why didn't she do all that when they were together? There is no reason you shouldn't reinvent yourself every once in a while. Keeps the relationship fresh.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 3/11
good story! :D
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
That was stunning!
Thanks!
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I loved this! thank you for sharing it with us!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Full circle and life lessons! Awesome o/s!
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Great story about growing up, although I wanted to kick his cheating ass. ;)
twilightladies chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Aw this was such a good story! I loved how real their relationship - Edward messed up & Bella left! None of this, Bella returning & forgiving Edward so easily! He made a mistake, he owned up to it & they worked passed it!
Great song choice too! I hadn't heard it until my hubs introduced me to Incubus a few years ago - perfect fit for this chapter!
Great job! :) xo
shaz308 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Thanks for the story. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nice story. Great first effort and you write really well. I have never heard Stellar but I will go find it and listen to it now. Thanks.
kinsano chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh boy, Edward isn't perfect! It's ok with me, though, because he truly learned his lesson and will never do anything to hurt Bella again. And good for Bella! Growing and becoming her own person is so admirable and awesome. Sometimes it's true, what doesn't kill you can make you stronger!
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh I love when Edward is a dick, does that make me a bad person lol?

Katy
annaharding chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Sweet story - thanx for sharing!
TheQueenWriter chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I loved this OS :0 ) You have a great talent for making your reader feel such a range of emotions in such a short period of time. Loved it! Thank you! xOx
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Great one shot. SO glad that Bella and Edward found their way back to each other, even after everything. Great job on this.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 6/27/2012