Reviews for Movements of Fire and Shadow
areanna123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I had noticed that Morgana seems to decide her loyalties based more on who loves her, than who was doing the morally right thing.
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was beautiful! So sad but so well done. I love the idea of trading a kingdom for a sister, and how you showed this all from Morgause perspective. And how at the end Morgause realizes Morgana is in the same situation she was in. And it makes perfect sense Morgause would be so protective of Morgana being hers by the way you write it.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Gah, I like this so much! I had never before realized the parallel between Morgana's near death and Morgause's. And the writing style is smooth and sophisticated. Kudos.
FlirtingIsAnArt chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
It's a nice story. Hope you could continue it or make a new one. I enjoyed this story. )

Keep up the good work!
The King's Soldier chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
i really liked this piece. you did an incredible job describing morgause's relationship to morgana. keep up the awesome work!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was very sweet. Thanks.

And liked what you added about twirling swords. No doubt Arthur is good enough he actually knows when to do it, but I think it looks rather ridiculous.