Reviews for Voice of an Angel
gunman chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
It's actually a little funny at how Shinji is reacting to Shiro.
It's kinda cute that they could be more than just bodyguard and protectorate.
I keep wondering if this isn't like with Rei, only Shiro has more special skills and capabilities.
Shiro has been referred to as an assassin, right?
Though I'm not sure what Helena has got going with this Neil guy. A little confused, or was that the point? For the reader not to know?
Is he dead?
Anyway, this looks pretty good.
Keep going.
Write on.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
interesting I see this the man on the other side of glass is considered a hero to many and at the same time a terrorist to few. What has caused this man to take the path of light and dark? And at the same time. Lisa and Helena seek to use his situation to their advantage I see. With Neil in their custody they may have the edge they'll need. may I offer one two suggestions for the next chapter? I think you'll like them.
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Huh. Different. Intriguing, yet different. Hopefully there will be some SEELE/Gendo slicing and dicing in the immediate future.
Jedi101 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I don't know why...it has nothing to do with the original story but I like it and I can't wait for more hope you update again soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
interesting bu plot is jumping sum puts to get the good parts other than that i like it
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
yes thats IF shes,there you mentioned she missed Tokyo3 warm weather or she and few others could be someplace cold plotting against Nerv
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
You should really work on extending the length of each chapter as they feel way too short to me and work on developing some kind of plot. I still don't know where this story is going.

Also actively telling any potential readers to "bite me" is not the correct way to handle thing. The summary needs to be reworked.

I suppose this is to be expected when combining two series that don't mash well together. I don't even know how any of the DOA characters can contribute to NGE.

At least you are trying. That is all I can say.
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Confusingly nice chapter, hon. *chuckles* Take care and thanks for sharing.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Might chance indubitably for undoubtedly there at the end.

Otherwise, meh.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Well so it begins I can't wait to see what Shiro will do And I hope the next chapter focuses on Helena her past her friendship with Yui her relationship with Shinji and her project. Thanks for updating I look forward to working on this with you again in 2013
gunman chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
A nice read. The chaper, however, seemed a little random in some places. Almost like Helena was skipping around.
But with everything that's happened, I'm sure that I would also like to skip certain events and get to the good stuff.
(It's the same way with movies)
Still, at least there is someone here who cares for Shinji, more so than other people who shall remain nameless.
Also, I was really intrigued by the last line: "she is here - Zack".
Who is 'she'? I could guess, but I'll wait until the next chapter to learn who.
Still, looks interesting so far.
Write on!
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Nicely done. Again, a bit on the short side for me. ::chuckles:: I'm used to much longer reads. Oh well. That doesn't lessen the enjoyment, however. Thanks for sharing.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
I'm back! Nice This better than I expected. And I did not expect Zack of all people I figured it be Lei Fang...Unless the she that was mentioned was Trained by Lei Fang. Anyway Nicely the Explanations. Short and Sweet I kinda like it that way. Nicely done sorry for being off the grid.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Okay, you're throwing about winged humanoids and have explained how Helena knows Shinji. However, this lends itself to a very serious question: by the Genesis GaoGaiGar, just where the devil has that woman BEEN throughout Shinji's life? And when the heck did the first chapter take place? WE, THE FANDOM, DEMAND ANSWERS!
gunman chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Nice update even if it was a bit short and could have used a couple page-breaks. The origins of Shinji, the 5th Angel battle and the appearance of a very dangerous new for.

This is getting good, if a little vague at times.

Keep up the good work.