Reviews for Charmante
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
You summed up Ella Enchanted perfectly! I like how you wrote it - it's cute and sweet. I very much enjoyed reading this, you write Char's perspective wonderfully. :) Great job!
Cat chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh wow. Love it!
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
YES YES TOO GOOD AH
Recipe chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
hdsfalsf socute. I love this.
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww, how sweet! Good job!
Trash - Remastered chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Aw... so sweet...

Ella Enchanted is one of my favorite books too! And so is Flipped! Flipped is such a cute book...

ANYWAY, great story! I liked it very much!
bella-me chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Loved it! Such a sweet fic, and I love how you covered basically the entire book's scenes with Char. Ahhh, so cute.)
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Yay! I loved that! 3 3 3 Thanks!
RiverstarsailorSong chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is really, really good! I love the way you told the story, but you need to remember to add commas before conjUnctions
TwistedGreekNerd chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
In my personal opinion, this story is only topped by the book Ella Enchanted itself. My favorite part about this is the way it is written; the POV is brilliant and it moves at a steady but quick pace.

The insight into Char's thoughts is very good, particularly at the beginning. I want to ask, though, why you titled it Charmante? combination of Charmont and Echarmonte? I'm sorry; that's a random question. Anyway, beautifully written, and good job, and i wanted to say my favorite line was "Because you still haven't forgotten her and you don't think you will at this point".
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Very good! Really liked the point of view you used. Great job done. :)
xXJustSomeRandomKidXx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awww. It's so sweet. Ella Enchanted is one of my favorite books too.
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Aw, adorable! I loved this cute little jump inside Char's head. Very nice, and very in-character. Thank you!
HunterofLight123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i really like this. it was really sweet.

I've always wanted to know what was going on in Char's head in the book, and this gives me some insight.