Reviews for Safe in His Arms
Shade the Raven chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Very nicely done. An interesting look into that first battle and all the good things to spring from it.
Prince Arjuna chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aww... how sweet of Souji. This is what I can call a 'decent' fanfic! I love how you portrayed Souji in this fic, a perfect ace. It's hard to find a decent Souji x Yukiko pairing fics in this site, so I consider this fic as a blessing for those who adore this pairing.

Please do more! I'll be waiting for it!

Prince Arjuna (2011)
aimakichan chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Loved it!
Coldman9 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Woohoo, first review!

A great oneshot, I really liked the idea. You started off about in the middle of the fight, and had Yukiko trying to make sense out of what was happening and what was going on, then she gets in trouble and who else but Souji comes to the rescue. He made a damn good first impression.

I also liked how you had them back tracking through the castle in order to leave, that part does leave a lot of conversation time and such. Fighting a knight would definitely take all three of them. I think it was hilarious that Chie was struggling to lift Yukiko while Souji had no problem at all. And then she kinda freaked out when Yosuke was going to hold her. LOL.

The end was pretty nice, Souji being a nice guy and all. It was very interesting to see how the whole thing started, and you wrote so well too.

Thanks for the one-shot, it was just what I needed to liven my day.