Reviews for Love is a Bad Joke
HidekoChikanatsu chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I know it's been over a year but I'm hoping you'll come to this story. Pretty pleeeaaase!
sweetfoxiiviper chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
giggle i love how you are wrighting this it is so ... the only word i can think of is uneek and sweet it opens things you never relly think of and i like it i injoy the way you wright i pray to see this to the ending hugs.
akuma-tan chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
are you going to continue this? :3
pancakes-are-not-for-throwing chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
gaara should win. hands down.
Stratagirl chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Gahh! I need more! XD. It's so cute and just adorable how Gaara just smirks at him while around other people but then when the red head and Naruto are just by themselves, working on the play set it's just so cuute! XD. Hmm...I wonder what will happen in the next chapter? XD. Guess I'll have to add this story to my follow story list -giggles- _. Have a great day and happy writings and readings to you _. Have I ever told you how much I love how you describe feelings ...what that person is feeling or the emotions they are going through ? Well I love it! The way you descirbe how Naruto feels in this story, how he is going through all this annoyence with Sauske and all this crushing with Gaara and just everything else in the between! XD. Well toodles! -waves happily! - _.

Stratagirl _.
Stratagirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Personally I thought the poem was pretty and romantic, honestly I think everyone has their idea of what a romantic poem should be like and what not _ I thought it was romantic, but that is just my personal opinion _. This last bit made me giggle and laugh, " "Uh… What's up? Nothing. Why? What's what? Quit staring at me!" " lmao! He is so into Gaara it's just so cute and awesome! XD. Onward! To chapter 2! XD. Have a great day and happy writings and readings to you _. Toodles! -waves happily!- _.

Stratagirl _.
toriadesu chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Omg, this
OrangeStar802 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
It's interesting _ Update please
Hearten chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
:) i like this story.. i hope you continue this one _

i'll check this from time to time if you made any updates and i hope you make the next chapter any time soon

:) more power and God bless
The Stalking Raven chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
haha! that was awesome! who's been writing the poems? when's the next chapter gonna pop up? i'd very much like to read the next one :) keep up the good work!
Dreedle007 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
nice story

I liked how you made gaara

Sometimes its okay to read a story with him being a wimp but bully or tough gaara is better

hope you up date soon
cloudyday2173 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
:D

You are amazing!

please update soon :)
animegeek123 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
More more more omg I love it I can't wait for the nxt chapter so plz plz update asap
GrimmIchiUlqui21 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
The first two chapters are well written and amazing, and weven though my review name is sasunaru fan I like gaaranaru as well so I especially like how you have both of them in you story. Great work. Can't wait for the next chapter to be finished and posted.
Hmm chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Sasuke's the secret admirer right? Usually I would pick Gaara over Sasuke. But in this story I think I'm routing for Sasuke.