Reviews for A Walking Paradox
Lou chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is an amazing fic. I love the dynamic between cas and dean and think it is so cute! Well done, this is brilliant!
AfterEverAfter chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Awwwwww :) That was really cute! Loved it!
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
this is adorable ! I loved it !
BrienneJamie chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Super duper cute! LOVES!
Ishouldbesleepingitslike4am chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE I GAHHH
Goldkey chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I liked your story a lot. One thing is you don't have to put a dash when you are using quotations. It makes the flow of your story messed up. Good luck.
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Friend,

As of late I have been expanding my horizons on fandoms I read. For about four years I read HP and BtVS and that was it. I don't think I didn't like other fandoms. It just never occurred to me. And in reading these particular fandoms I only read one kind of rating. M of course because my mind is more then a little dirty. But ...now I read all kinds of fandoms! And all kinds of ratings.

For which I am glad.

Because really ...this is too sweet.

And I would have hated to miss out on it.

WiseD
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
KAWAII! You should continue this story with a sequel:)
Evraska chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
That was very cute !
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I feel sorry for any other guys who were already in the washroom :P Awesome story. lol Dean's such an attention whore!
FandomFanatic7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Great oneshot and I liked the reference to your other story with the 'angelboy' :P

-MesserMessa
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh if it were that easy in real life. XD!
nutmeg17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
awwww! is there going to be another chapter or a sequel i do not except this is over lol great story its brilliant :D xx
RavenWing1997 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
are u gonna update cos i like the story
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is the cutest AU HS story ever!

And I frigging loved that movie! Smite me, oh mighty smiter! and seriously, anytime someone writes an AU with Cas, Gabriel is ALWAYS in it as well. Its awesome. My favorite part was Lucifer was the principal!