Reviews for The Relationship in the Medley
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
*Flails* I HAVE AN IDEA FOR HOW TO GET OVER MY BLOCK NOW! Haha, this was perfect for me to read just now, just because I've been so blocked...I'm definitely going to try this! It's perfect!

And your little snippets are perfect...I absolutely ADORE the song 'Open Your Eyes'...most of the others I hadn't heard, but from the lyrics you gave your stories really fit the tone of the song. Great job!
Tibia chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I liked Exit Wounds the most.
penandra chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
A fun (and challenging) motivator for writing! I like what you did with the songs on your iPod - and, of course, couldn't help but wonder what I would write with some of the songs on mine (and would I be able to not cheat! ;-)

Thank you for sharing!
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I liked these little drabbles. My favorite is the idea that she has to learn and accept other forms of love before she can accept the kind he wants to give her. Building blocks of love...I like that. Very nice.

I also like the idea that Booth feels totally worked over after her rejection of giving them a chance. It's so true that taking an emotional beating can feel like a physical one. Well done!