Reviews for she smelled of daisies
Anon chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I love the way you put the last one - 11 at the begining. Your writing is very beautiful, also heartbreaking at the same time. I hope you'll write more p3p's fics because you are my fave p3p writer now
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow. That was amazing. It fits perfectly into how Minako is in the game. Great job. :)
Mimi Minato chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Brilliant :O I like how you 'painted' Minako in this story
Princess Melon chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
The small sections read really well.

I really liked the use of descriptive words, and the emotions behind each one.

I just... really liked it!

Good job.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ah we've got one of those authors who takes a dark look at the main character! I'm not one of those personally but it's always fun to see. You did a great job with this, I think I got a shiver, but that might be because of the storm outside and how late it is...Regardless, fantastic work!
Luhia chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is written beautifully. Whether I read it the way it is or chronologically I see the whole picture you wanted to paint. The thoughts and feelings are there, and it sends the message that there really is something beyond Aki and FeMC's relationship. Great job! Thanks to this I've seen a different light of their relationship.
Nemo chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
It's not often that a story like this is published. It's all nonsense when you initially read it, and it isn't until you're done that you see the whole picture. Taking a second read over, this is wonderfully written. Looking at the numbers, I noticed that 10 was missing and that there were two 11s. Is it significant or did you forget it?