Reviews for Iridescent
TheGirlWhoIsInLoveWithJapan chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
I honestly hope you stop cutting. I think a squeal would be awesome, I relate to Sakura in everyway in this story minus the whole Sasuke part.

I pray you get better.
YourDarling chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Linny! This was a magnificent ending to the series. I love how every chapter was chock full of drama, and so much emotion! So much angst! Beautiful! I love how you really created a connection with the characters, and how the plot was full of twists, turns, and cliff hangers! I love how the ending was realistic. No mushy "she was cured of everything and lived happily ever after" crap. This is real, this is art! It shows her determination to fight herself for Sasuke, and how she can deal with the pain because the love is much stronger. You really utilized your word choice well, as well as the layout of the chapters and overall connectivity. Without one, everything would fall apart. Add any more, and it's too much to handle. You my friend, made it right along the line of perfect! I loved all the fluff moments and how they made me want to snuggle up to something (or a certain someone c;). At the same time, all the intense scenes really put me on edge, I couldn't stop reading! This was a magnificent story, worth remembering by anyone c:
Kyuki-chan chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
NO! DON'T DISCONTINUE! This is an awesome story! It's wonderful and amazing and...epic! I love the whole thing! :D
NinjaUnicorn chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
I luv the story. And I luv that Sai isn't real. I hate Sai. OMG it'd be creepy if Sai turns out to be a ghost. OMG I'm freaked out now. This chapter is kinda scary if u think about ot
IReallyNeedToPee chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Really didn't have the impact of the other chapters, but I loved the addition of Sai. I wish he would show up later, it would really make things interesting. The dialogue only sections, the recorded therapy I guess you would call it, added a nice touch. Anywho, loved Sai! Keep up the good work!
ArtLovingTeaAddict chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Damn you got me hooked on SasuSaku.
ArtLovingTeaAddict chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Hey, I'm starting to like this more and more (if that's even possible ; hehe)

And again I tell you: I LIKE! (just so you don't forget.)
ArtLovingTeaAddict chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow, didn't expect that coming.

I'm actually not really into SasuSaku, but this is really GOOD. Like really amazingly superdoopa good!

Sorry, I suck at reviews. -.-
IReallyNeedToPee chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
This was a good chapter, but really didn't have the KA-POW! of the last ones for some reason. I don't know, it had the drama, but not enough to romance to go along with it, ya know? However, it DID make me look forward to the next chapter, so props to you! And thank you for italicizing the quote c:
Your ex-lover Emily Cx chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
I love the storyline above all, and how this is so jam-packed with emotion. It's like you actually know her feelings truly and by the heart, which adds some real ka pow. The one thing I don't like though is how you refer to them as the same thing all the time. "Rosette, Kyuubi vessel, fox" and so on. It's fine to reuse them, but not as often as you do. I think I'd like some more nicknames for them other than that. Maybe "little blossom, ramen-lover" or something cutesy for the more sweet and cuddly moments.

P.S.: Can I ask for a character and a sentence for someone to say?

I want it to be Gaara, and he'll say "If either of you want to save her you have to know her, and to know her you have to love her. And in order to love her, you must be willing to shed blood and die for her."
Kyuki-chan chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
This chapter is so entertaining! I love to make your skull happy! :D
Guardian of Water chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
i love sasukes reactions. this is really good story, its got a bit of real l;ife situations that make it interesting.
HAHAHAHAHAHA I beat who ever commented twice! Haha I'm over competitive 0_o
PLEASE UPDATE! I luv this story
NinjaUnicorn chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Please update soon this story is really sweet I luv it. I only review really really good storys. Please update soon

Ninja_Unicorn