Reviews for How to Be a Vampire: School of Hard Knocks
caseyrn12 chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
cute story...and im glad he believed her and i still think she needs to reprank the little snot and get HIM into big trouble..but i guess her kickin his ass counts too..lol...good one Saint
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Yep, little Embry is definitely going to have a hard time sitting after this little episode of mischief! LOL) Ahh, Dimitri is starting to become a littel soft...good for him. No soap in the house (hehe). Loved her line, "Surprise me." Great chapter and story!
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
"Me, I was in for like a week of standing up." That line is so funny. Poor Embry, she knew she was in trouble. I really liked how Dimitri and she cuddled on the couch after if all was over. And when he said he would believe her anytime over strangers. It looks like he is starting to get this "parent" thing right.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I am so glad that Damien believed her. Of course now she is in even deeper for stealing the bikes. You do such a good job of writing your stories! Really well done!
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Ohhh, that Rudy. I am glad that Embry punched him...he deserved it. Unfortunately I am not sure how understanding Dimitri will be. Good chapter!
xcoconutsx chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
I love this How to be a Vampire series please continue!
gaben chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
A clever set up. Little do they suspect, I suspect , emery will not take this lying down.
gaben chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Plot and conflict set. Like simple and plenty of ways for emry to stand on principles . I'd punch Rudy one too. Well written and timed developments. Realistic dialogue.
gaben chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Good scene set. Great start.
FrankieRae chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
I love this series! They are cute, and serious :) I love them very much! Please post more :)
Gibbs4Eva chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
A vampire with a sot side - how unusual! Love this series! Initially read it because I like your other work, eg NCIS. Glad I did!
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Haahaa I loved the ending! These stories are super fun to read. I always get excited when I see you've written more. Awesome job!
gracattack chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Great story loved it!

Grace
Lajoci chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Well I take it back, thought Dimitri was calmer. Ouch, ouch, ouch, the string of the switch, hate it for her.

Very nice that he did not use soap, I am happy for Embry. Great story.
Lajoci chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Good ole Dimitri! He reacted a little over the top but he calmed down. Love how he told Embry he would believe her and he knew she would not lie. Very good chapter.