Reviews for Everything About You
Ok finish this seriously keep it going. i'm intrigued at how this is gonna unfold.
manrubio chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Love your story! Hope you ca update it (though it seems its been a while since last chapter XD)
MelaTheClumsyBookWorm1895 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Good story! I hope you update soon.
Ary Valentine chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I love this story, please continue :)
Tiff chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
I am a huge fan of your stories and I absolutely love this one so far. But I noticed it hasn't been updated in almost a year :( Is there a small possibility of you continuing it? Pretty Please! Anyway, keep up the amazing work!
T chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Just found this story and I love it. You must continue soon.
Mirrocleworld chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I really hope that you can continue to update the story..it's really fascinating. Love it.
Wanting out chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Love your story! Update soon!
nichelle.johnson.9 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Love this story I hope there is more to come
FeatherBerry chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
I'm so disappointed that there isn't more to read, the story is so, so so addictively good! I hope you find some inspiration for this story, whatever you do PLEASE do NOT stop writing! It would be such a shame, because this fic is fantastically written and you're a brilliant author. Please keep up the good work!
O chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I really hope that you will continue with this story :-)

You're one of the best writers here on fanfiction and it would be a shame if you stop.
Mervlol chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Nice fic!xD
Sophie chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Hey...how is it going? :3 just wanna let you know I'm still waiting for your story ;) please update soon
katninja2006 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Hey Kiwi, I wanted to ask if there is any possebility that you will upload a next chepter before christmas? course seriously I like your stories a lot and I am waiting for it to come up every day. But in the meantime I am getting tired of it and I am sure I'm not the only one.

looking forward to hear from you soon,

regards katninja
Gunslinger Nurse chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Aw, I haven't been on for a long time so I missed some updates...

I have just read the last few chapters and I have to say that I really am loving this story so far. It's a lot different from your previous ones - there's a lot more humor and a lot less angst - and that makes it quite interesting.

I can't wait to find out what Jill and Claire are going to talk about. They seem to get along quite well haha.

Keep it up! :)