Reviews for Everything About You
Five years please update
deise.carolina.524 chapter 5 . 2/7
Please, continue...
AeonValenfield chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
Ιs there gonna be another chapter for this awesome fanfiction?
Yaycandy2023 chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
Agggggggggg! CLIFF HANGER! I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS! I understand if you're busy, but but still?! Please update! I love this story so much! Continue! Continue! I love where this is going! Please! I'm friggin begging you! Upload another chapter! The status doesn't say complete!
Yaycandy2023 chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
I knew that this was gonna happen! I freaking knew it! Great story! But they're both drunk, right? So that they forget? Keep going!

Also, if your taking requests, then can you (pretty please) do a forest x Jill? Pre-mansion? Please? Or if anyone who writes this stuff do one? On ? Please?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Ok finish this seriously keep it going. i'm intrigued at how this is gonna unfold.
manrubio chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Love your story! Hope you ca update it (though it seems its been a while since last chapter XD)
MelaTheClumsyBookWorm1895 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Good story! I hope you update soon.
Ary Lee chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I love this story, please continue :)
Tiff chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
I am a huge fan of your stories and I absolutely love this one so far. But I noticed it hasn't been updated in almost a year :( Is there a small possibility of you continuing it? Pretty Please! Anyway, keep up the amazing work!
T chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Just found this story and I love it. You must continue soon.
Mirrocleworld chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I really hope that you can continue to update the story..it's really fascinating. Love it.
Wanting out chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Love your story! Update soon!
nichelle.johnson.9 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Love this story I hope there is more to come
FeatherBerry chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
I'm so disappointed that there isn't more to read, the story is so, so so addictively good! I hope you find some inspiration for this story, whatever you do PLEASE do NOT stop writing! It would be such a shame, because this fic is fantastically written and you're a brilliant author. Please keep up the good work!