Reviews for Beautiful Broken souls
Larisya chapter 32 . 4/19
Ouch. Gosh, this story was a huge mass of ouch even if it did turn out all right in the end. Still, I enjoyed it and your aggravating little riddle, so thank you! Thanks so much!

(I almost typed "thanks a lot" but then I realised that sounds really sarcastic.)
Larisya chapter 21 . 4/19
Maybe it's trust? I dunno...
Larisya chapter 12 . 4/19
You know, I thought the answer to the riddle was love for the longest time, but then I realised that the word "love" is in the riddle, so it probably isn't that. I don't know what is, though. ONWARD!
Herbert1496 chapter 32 . 4/18
Oh my God! That was a beautiful and intense story! I read this all in one night and i was crying my eyes out towards the end. Beautiful job, beautiful story... just beautiful everything!
Dragonfire78 chapter 32 . 4/11
I really enjoyed this story! My suspicion about what Gilbert and the other three where was almost correct but I didn't expect the curses that where placed on them! Amazing job!
Snowfairy007 chapter 32 . 4/2
I have now read 2 of your stories (Maple and Birds and now this one) and all I can say is that you are truely brilliant! You have left me crying at the end of both of them and I have enjoyed every second of reading them immensely! I can't wait to read all of your other stories on here as I love them so much! Thank you for writing such long and amazing pieces of work, I am truely grateful and happy for it :D
Kuro Ao no Neko chapter 32 . 3/31
You madam have torn and pulled my heartstrings as if I was a harp. I feel used avoided and happy with this story. Maple and Beer/10
Bookworm4132002 chapter 21 . 3/21
Is the answer hate?
bittersweet02 chapter 20 . 3/1
I just noticed, the four people he killed are four of the Seven Deadly Sins. Envy, Wrath, Greed, and Sloth. I'm assuming you did that on purpose?
FireFox Vixen chapter 32 . 2/15
Love!
Fairyashes chapter 7 . 1/23
The word is love
WhisperedDarkness chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
I have comments. 1.) OMGSKD SKBWENJEBDJDJEH. THAT STORY WAS AMAZING (I like it better then Auf Wiedersehn sweetheart... That says a lot)
2.) OWWWWEEEEEE. I'm Russian, blood and bred. I think that says enough. If not, umm the way you showed Russia hurt my soul. A lot. And yet I still like it more then Auf Weidershen Sweetheart (George DeVallier). It's about on par with Gutters. ;-; so. Umm. DAMN YOU A FOOD WRITER! Oh, and...we literally have the exact same taste in music. Yea. (Three Days Grace is Canadian btw ;) )
Guest chapter 32 . 3/25/2014
This was absolutely amazing! From the beggining to end I never got bored and I could hardly stop reading. I can't thank you enough for writing such a brilliant story! THANK YOU! It was AWESOM!
LaurelSilver chapter 32 . 3/4/2014
I read this before but didn't have an account and now I've found it again! YEEAAHHH!
Imperitus chapter 32 . 2/26/2014
I feel like I knew Gilbert was going to kill himself...
Wonderful story