Reviews for Beautiful Broken souls
Prussia-is-awesome-02 chapter 32 . 7/11
K so this is the second time I've read this fanfic and I only review now Anyway this is my favorite story of all time! Not only of all fanfics but also of all books XD It was just so beautiful and it made me cry more than anything TWICE (you know first and second time I read it ;D) and I really liked the riddle (never thought it'd be alive I thought it was life but alive is wayyy better xD) I'm definately going to read your other stories x3 YOU'RE AWESOME DUDE JUST NEVER STOP WRITING
1DATMLP chapter 9 . 5/13
Medicine doesn't work like that. It takes at least 30 minutes to kick in. It doesn't start right away.
1DATMLP chapter 7 . 5/13
I was going to say love, but it's not. ..
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
It the answer to the riddle water?
putney1 chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Naaaww, this story is cute :3 (ok at the moment im only at chapter 2). But everythime I'm reading PruCan storys I have to laugh, because the german is deffinitly not correct, there are so many mistakes you made. But that's nothing bad, everyone is doing this and It's really funny xD ;P
PersephoneEll chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
This is the best plot twist I've seen in a fanfiction. It wasn't obvious and this whole story is gorgeously narrated, it may be my favorite fanfiction ever, and I've definitely read a lot of it. Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Is the word 'hate'?
Larisya chapter 32 . 4/19/2015
Ouch. Gosh, this story was a huge mass of ouch even if it did turn out all right in the end. Still, I enjoyed it and your aggravating little riddle, so thank you! Thanks so much!

(I almost typed "thanks a lot" but then I realised that sounds really sarcastic.)
Larisya chapter 21 . 4/19/2015
Maybe it's trust? I dunno...
Larisya chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
You know, I thought the answer to the riddle was love for the longest time, but then I realised that the word "love" is in the riddle, so it probably isn't that. I don't know what is, though. ONWARD!
Herbert1496 chapter 32 . 4/18/2015
Oh my God! That was a beautiful and intense story! I read this all in one night and i was crying my eyes out towards the end. Beautiful job, beautiful story... just beautiful everything!
Dragonfire78 chapter 32 . 4/11/2015
I really enjoyed this story! My suspicion about what Gilbert and the other three where was almost correct but I didn't expect the curses that where placed on them! Amazing job!
Snowfairy007 chapter 32 . 4/2/2015
I have now read 2 of your stories (Maple and Birds and now this one) and all I can say is that you are truely brilliant! You have left me crying at the end of both of them and I have enjoyed every second of reading them immensely! I can't wait to read all of your other stories on here as I love them so much! Thank you for writing such long and amazing pieces of work, I am truely grateful and happy for it :D
Kuro Ao no Neko chapter 32 . 3/31/2015
You madam have torn and pulled my heartstrings as if I was a harp. I feel used avoided and happy with this story. Maple and Beer/10
Bookworm4132002 chapter 21 . 3/21/2015