Reviews for When I See You Again
...why the hell would you end a story like that? And you dare put it as "complete"? That story is unfinished! This is why I only look for complete stories because this right here just pisses me off. There's so much loose ends in the story and worst of all it doesn't even have a sequel...at least that would have make it better ending the way it did but nope you font even have that. That's just deceiving people!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
I dont get it...if someone complains about the authors note you will just delete the whole story (cuz i have seen that happen) or are you just never continuing this story (When I See You Again) or start again...I really hope you do...Its a work of art and its great literature
Khalomot chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
SasuHina friendship is beautiful
like, if there wasn't some kind of weird rivalry that was going on between the Hyuuga and the Uchiha I honestly feel like SasuHina could've been great friends and Neji/Itachi genius bonding would be nice.

just my thoughts.
v-kolt chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
hey there! I just finished reading, and I really liked the story, really, and I'll be waiting for the epilogue if it's still gonna be one, so, that's it, sorry for the trouble and thaks for the story
Ookami RP chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Is that end?
Johannich chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Great story! One of my favorites :) It's really been worth staying up all night to read it, thank you for enlightning my day!
Johannich chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Okay, here's your review:
please stop writing so damn well, it's 4 am and school tomorrow, and I CANNOT stop hitting "Next "
Johannich chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I've been so into this story that I brought my laptop with me to the bathroom when I had to brushed my teeth. So far it's great!
Topaz Princess chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Hinata isn't thinking in my opinion. Where on earth did he get such memories from that happened b4 him v.v
I know sasuke may love hinata and maybe spiteful but these memories don't make sense and she just agreed without thinking...silly. I wonder what will happen next, nice chap btw.
Sportplayer chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
LOVE IT!
itspaulpolk chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
great story, really liked the pov
StealthClaw99 chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
cool story
admirador nia chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Love. Very nice to read. Por favor, más. (:
Escritor Gentil chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
what the f*** sasuke really its a good twist but really
nbcaihbsd chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
oh my god.. this is getting more and more amazing.. sooo cant wait for new chapter..