Reviews for Delicious Dish
Darion chapter 1 . 7/17
Nice I love it and it was great to see if it was a bit more than a normal story and the rest of the time I was crying out loud because of lack of breathing because I was laughing so hard once again thank you for the very good story
TheRealTamaki101 chapter 1 . 7/11
Yes~ Kyouya seemed to rather enjoy that... but these other 'maids' were suposed to be sworn to secrecy... hmmmm.. ill talk to kyoya about it later.. ;3
TheRealKyoya chapter 1 . 7/11
Tamaki dear looked rather nice in that attire - wouldn't you agree ;) *smirk*
Tora chapter 1 . 6/3
This was great. If I hadn't been reading ot at 11:24 at night it might have made more sense. :3
I love it. *nose bleeds heavily* oh! *stuffs kleenex up nostrils* keep up the good work!
jocaramel chapter 1 . 3/29
Loved it. I really appreciated how the plot slid right into the (don't even think about what I just said oh my gosh) SMUT. The sex action was very detailed and I now appreciate this ship a little more because of you. I have recently been staying up reading fanfictions of anime that I used to watch, and I think this was a good place to start. I love your style and this story, especially. Ugh, it's so good. Sorry for the long rant, I just think that you're a great writer at this kind of stuff. Keep going! (Please forget that last part)
amber chapter 1 . 3/18
this is my second time reading this. AMAZING!
LOVE IT! ive shipped the dark lord and the blonde prince ever since the 1st book (yes I have books 1-18) this is a dream come truuuuuuue
MeromeWriter chapter 1 . 3/6
XD Sex shop?
Angelic potato chapter 1 . 2/10
Lol me too all the reviews whores must stick together in their Connors of begs and pleads...but anyways I read this twice now and it's great like damn and I liked the ending love those devil twins
Angelic potato chapter 1 . 1/31
Nicely done
emmy chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Wow... You did great. I read it on the bus ride home and one time I blushed hard and my friend just sorta looked at me like "what the he'll that girl reading"
T-T-TAMAKI chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
HAWT *_*
Nyja Michealis chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
That was beautiful. You captured Kyoya's character perfectly...I commend you.
lucyheartfillia chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I love the ending! God, now i kind of wish this was how the actual anime went