Reviews for Clearing the Air
alliebobbi chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Please please please write more! This is reallyreally well written and I think i like where it's headed! PLEASE.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
So, this was amazing. I LOVED it. I thought the argument between Josh and Kate was perfect and very true to what we know about the two of them. I've never seen another story where Kate rattles off all of the things Rick's done for her to Josh, and I really thought this was effective. The end was perfect as well.

This was brilliant and is an instant favorite.

Emma
gloriajv chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I really did like this one. Glad she tossed DMB to the curb. BUT, I REALLY can't wait til you get back to Layers of the Onion! I love what you did with Castle in that one! Thanks!

Gloria
NCISchick chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
i'm sorry, but josh can't say shit, i know if i was out of it, then came back and found my best friend near, and then went again and came back to it to find them not there, i would freak the hell out!

to tel you the truth, i read this like 2 days ago, but i just could not find the words to review this. and i am not saying it in a bad, way, its in such a good way...but this is an amazing story, well written, and unique, and it almost renders me speechless (not an easy task!) so well done.

Love NCISchick xoxoxo
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh, if only! lol Great one shot.
xfcastle chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Loved it! Thank you and your plot bunnies!:)
eyrianone chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Really, really sweet. Totally had me thinking 'if only'.
random.house chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
WOW THAT WAS AWESOME! :) . Is it possible that this could be a multi chap story?
lunotto chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
and? i could read more. i like it! i liked the way she dump josh! ;)
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is great! update soon!
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Nice discussion with Kate giving Josh the talk and telling him to shut it when he kept butting in and ending it at the end.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
excellent

chapter

continuous

soon

please
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I loved how Kate awoke from a week being unconscious and the first person she wants to see is Rick! I loved how Josh seeing her scanning the room and then her monitors settle down once she located Rick. I loved how Rick gave her strength!

I loved how Kate had to tell Josh what had happened and why it happened. I loved how Josh said he saved her life should that not count for anything? I loved how Kate unloaded on the Lummox! I loved how Kate said the annoying writer had saved her life by making it to the , the annoying writer, shot a suspect who had me at gunpoint. Castle gave me enough warning to take cover when my apartment got blown up, and then he ran into the burning building to save me. Castle stood in front of an armed gunman who was shooting at us and drew his fire so I had a clear shot. Castle kept me alive, kept me awake as long as he could in that damn freezer. Castle pulled the wires on a bomb that would have killed us both, and Castle, unarmed, tackled a trained killer and beat him bloody to save me. So tell me, Josh, what exactly does he 'deserve' for his efforts? I can tell you exactly what he's doneā€¦ Been there for me. Always. Even when I treated him like shit, when he saw me with other men, and it had to have cut him up so bad. Even after I kissed him, he didn't say a damn word about it. Even after he had the guts to tell me some hard truths that I didn't want to hear, and I told him we were over, he was still there with me when I got shot. All he has done, all he has asked for, is to tell me that I deserve to be happy, Josh. He loves me, and even if it kills him inside, he'll let me do whatever makes me happy."

I loved how Kate finally said goodbye to that egotistical doctor!

I loved how Kate smiled big when Rick enter the room after the doctor left! I loved how Kate made Rick to be quiet! Such a accomplishment!Actually, Rick, I want you to think back to when you asked me to the Hamptons. Can we just ignore everything that happened after that... Can you pretend for a moment I wasn't such an idiot, and said yes...?" Too Cool! Thanks for writing such a wonderful one shot!