Reviews for Just Like Bad Wallpaper
they should just move their HQ from mount justice to Bruce's manor...
XD
*fell over laughing at the end*

Poor Batsy. Well, he basically did adopt the whole team, being his overprotective self. And picking up strays does seem to run in the family...
Wildrop chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Adorable. Love your portrayal of Bruce. And that quote at the end is darling. Thanks for the story!
XiaoWing chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Love it
Great story :)
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Hillairious!
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
:D ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Haha, so TRUE! That's family for ya :)
Once again, cute idea! I can TOTALLY see the team using the manor as a place to crash.
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus a neat idea!
Keep up the ASTEROUS work!
aveilofpaper chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This is beautiful
ionicpulse chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
you again are still my beloved Deity
caylender chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Heh, I love this. I have to admit, I enjoy any fic that doesn't portray Bruce as "The Batman." I love seeing another side of him.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh my God! This was priceless! So funny! BRuce is awesome! :)
sparkle-glitter-and-fly-on chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh my gosh. I love it. I'm sitting here cracking up and somewhere in the middle I'm imaging this extending into the Teen Titans world and batman talking to robin about how he was fine with the Titans as long as they didn't get rooms at his house at least without him knowing first. But I'm probably the only person to think of that. Anyway, I love it!
RedHal chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
LOL. Poor Bruce. Went from being a single playboy to a single father of eight teenagers. Good thing he has Alfred.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Well, he does have a big house with plenty of room, why not just let them all move in there?!
X59 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013