Reviews for Familiars of the Void
u chapter 2 . 1/31
Saito is not allowed to have a harem or a pairing only the main character is
blazenite104 chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
I think you fucked up big time here. honestly the entire point of facing his darkness was to do it alone. without help and certainly not to bullshit it away. then there's the sharingan can of worms I'd rather not open up. be assured that rubs me the wrong way just as badly though. in an otherwise enjoyable story this was definitely a bad choice to go with. I know you wanted to do things differently but, sometimes it doesn't work all that well like that.
Treant Balewood chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
This story was a fun read, you crossed a few line that had me rolling my eyes but I thought it was a fun romp, Thanks for Writing!
anbu31uchiha chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Nice
ChrisCrimson chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
I love how kuruma basically says to madara, im going to f ck you up
Train Heartnett chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
Awesome !
ReDirect chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
Well,it was a good story,but you should've made more into it,I mean,I wanted to see just a bit more,maybe do a 2nd season? But Naruto and Saito are alive,and,you know,show what's happeing in real after the war with Galia ended...still,nice story,and Rikodo Naruto...heh...nice touch...
BartWLewis chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
Loved it.
Tenma Sosei chapter 18 . 7/20/2015
FUCK THIS stupid pairing. Saito don't deserve shit!
Tenma Sosei chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Oh hell no, Saito is weak so he should only get Louise.
Refraction of Light chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
So sorry but no way in hell does Habanero translate to Tomato.
Bacon chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
If it's shius then why does she have itachi
Galeiam chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
who the hell is Guichi?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
dude Preta Path would have got rid of the barrier and destroyed the Golem... seriously, why bother giving him OP eyes if he aint gonna fucking use them?

also, how much have you nerfed him?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
well, since your set on mages using Chakra than why doesn't Naruto use the Preta Path to absorb all attacks?