Reviews for Familiars of the Void
Galeiam chapter 1 . 3/10
who the hell is Guichi?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 11 . 3/9
dude Preta Path would have got rid of the barrier and destroyed the Golem... seriously, why bother giving him OP eyes if he aint gonna fucking use them?

also, how much have you nerfed him?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 10 . 3/9
well, since your set on mages using Chakra than why doesn't Naruto use the Preta Path to absorb all attacks?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 9 . 3/9
this is getting rather boring... everything is just following Canon, Naruto's presence has made no difference

also, i have no interest in Saito, we already know Saito's story... i am here for Naruto
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 3/9
i dont recall Saito being that fast...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 6 . 3/9
Reeningan isn't an Uzumaki bloodline... it comes from Uchiha and Senju, the only reason Nagato had it was because of Madara, the only reason Madara got it was because he added Hashirama's cells to himself

well, not to bad i guess but i really hope that Naruto's being there actually changes things
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 3/9
why didn't Naruto just Henge into a girl to escape? or use Shunshin?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 3/9
they dont use chakra... it would be a completely different energy, why do people always pass shit of as chakra?
Hammer n' Nail chapter 18 . 2/20
This was awesome. Thanks for the read.
CLAPTRAP AND NARUTO
Mr.Fallen chapter 18 . 1/3
Oh he is screwed!
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
in canon Tiffa summoned Saito as the Heart of God (a vessel for using the strongest of Void spells...at the cost of his life force). The Four Familiars are The Left and Right hands of God, Mind of God, and Heart of God. Left has mastery of all weapons, right can speak to and control all animals/beasts, mind can comprehend and use any magical device/tool (a magic based Left Hand), and as I said before the Heart is a vessel for great magic (think Holy Grail from Fate/Stay Night).

the fourth void user is Tabitha's twin sister.
Googlemo chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
This is SO FCKING BAD MY EYES BLEEDING!
Super Crap Fic.
Otaku Prince chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
Well... I finish your 18 chapter story and my final review is... well... ahmm...
its kind of complicated. Anyway I enjoyed reading it. It was kind of fun, I guess.
Otaku Prince chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Chapter 17 was... well... That was easy. It was an overkill.