Reviews for Familiars of the Void
cuervoasesino chapter 18 . 11/23
Hola buenas tardes te pide de la manera mas cordial que si me das la autorizaciĆ³n de subir tu fanfic a mi canal de youtube pero siempre dares los respetos a ti el creador
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 9/23
Interesting
Jose19 chapter 12 . 5/29
You are wrong in the terms of power between Saito and Naruto if Naruto has Rinnegan he would be considered a weakling compared to him the Rinnegan is considered the eyes of God, and if Naruto is a descendant of the Sage of the Six Paths that would make Saito inferior to him.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 5/29
The story has one big problem Tiffania is considered Royalty and commoners are not allowed to marry royals or nobles then Naruto would have to be given the title of Chevalier for this to happen.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 5/29
I want to know who is the Main character in this story is is the lame Saito or Naruto who is much better as a Hero than him.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 5/29
I like the story but I will always state my displeasure in Louise ending with Saito because my personal two choices for Saito in the canon were Tiffania and Henrietta I am not a big fan of Louise.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 5/29
I have nothing against Saito but personally I don't like him very much because he acted like a slave throughout Louise in the story, and he had no spine in refusing any of her orders, and I don't like Louise's tsundere traits at all.

The problem with summoning Naruto is that the rune of Tiffania is very dangerous it increases the powers of any Void Magic user but it kills the Familiar like Naruto.
Prodigal Priest chapter 18 . 5/20
Madara DESERVES to get his ass kicked. It's been coming for millenia. A very nice end to an entertaining story.
u chapter 2 . 1/31
Saito is not allowed to have a harem or a pairing only the main character is
blazenite104 chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
I think you fucked up big time here. honestly the entire point of facing his darkness was to do it alone. without help and certainly not to bullshit it away. then there's the sharingan can of worms I'd rather not open up. be assured that rubs me the wrong way just as badly though. in an otherwise enjoyable story this was definitely a bad choice to go with. I know you wanted to do things differently but, sometimes it doesn't work all that well like that.
Treant Balewood chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
This story was a fun read, you crossed a few line that had me rolling my eyes but I thought it was a fun romp, Thanks for Writing!
anbu31uchiha chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Nice
ChrisCrimson chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
I love how kuruma basically says to madara, im going to f ck you up
Train Heartnett chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
Awesome !
ReDirect chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
Well,it was a good story,but you should've made more into it,I mean,I wanted to see just a bit more,maybe do a 2nd season? But Naruto and Saito are alive,and,you know,show what's happeing in real after the war with Galia ended...still,nice story,and Rikodo Naruto...heh...nice touch...