Reviews for Carpe Diem
gamecchamp85 chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
continue love story
WiccanOne chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
I had started to read this story a LONG time ago. But, you hadn't posted in so long. Well, I just re-read it, and I gotta say, you capture their personalitys completely! And I hope you post the next chapter sooner than you posted the last.:)
Artemis the Brave chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
PLEASE CONTINUE! I loved the show Glory Days and was crushed when it was cancelled! Please keep writing cause this is the only Zane/Sam angst nowadays! Good work!
hazelstarz chapter 5 . 3/29/2003
I adore this fic so continue as soon as possiable!
alien1 chapter 5 . 3/18/2003
For some stupid reason, I can't sign in anyways...I loved how poetic the chapter was...it was really nicely written..I really do hope that he doesn't end up moving though...
XsesenX chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
You suck. Sorry, I had to do that after reading the A/N at the end of chapter 3. It seriously rawks, and I really wannaa read more! HURRY!

IZABELA
alien1 chapter 4 . 11/25/2002
i really like the story but i just dont get the Carpe Diem part, anyways..continue on, its worth it :)
Zane lover chapter 4 . 8/31/2002
I love this! It's very realistic. And what they would do on the show. But write more!
Suz4eva chapter 4 . 6/7/2002
It's getting better gurlie! Read mine please? K? Thanks..Take care

-dana aka suzums
firebunny618 chapter 4 . 6/7/2002
update! update! update! i could go on forever! don't make me do it! bc i will! update! update! update!update! update! update!update! update! update!update! update! update!update! update! update! ok i think you get the point...you better...lol
Silver Kitten chapter 4 . 6/3/2002
This is really good! I like it a lot. Glory Days forever! I'm so happy they have a Glory Days place to post fics..._ Keep up the good work! *Silver Kitten*
KathrynValmont chapter 4 . 6/1/2002
I loved it! Keep it up! It's been so long since I've read a gd fic, keep it up.

-Ali
swtster chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
Took you long enough... lol

Another good Chap.

(.·
kvm chapter 4 . 5/28/2002
yay!

an update!

hahaha, i love what you are doing and where you are going with this!

it's great! yay!
aliseeus chapter 4 . 5/28/2002
yay! an update! you have no idea how long i've been waiting for one of those rare, endangered updates. and such a good update it was, too. i'm very much enjoying the progression of your story, keep up the good work. i have only one complaint though, update more often...yeah, i know, you can't rush inspiration, but you can try, right?