Reviews for Hidden
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 1 . 6/4
nice history :)
De-em2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Really nice story. Like the way you address House's pain. I always thought that Cuddy and Wilson where pretty callous about this, especially being doctors themselves. It is easier to call House a jerk with psychosomatic pain than to admit that you have a friend and colleague that is suffering from serious chronic pain and support this proud and private man to the best of your abilities. Your story describes a very realistic way Cuddy discovering her mistake.
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I really love this. It fills a huge gap left in the canon, something I never understood. How can Cuddy, as a doctor, "forget" what chronic pain is?! It always amazed me with how much nonchalance and levity both Wilson and Cuddy, but more so Cuddy, treated the issue of House's pain. And, frankly, ibuprofen after Mayfield was a joke.
Thank you for writing this!
iEeftoch chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Beautiful. Really beautifully written, it made me cry a bit. I totally agree with you that they haven't paid enough attention to Houses pain in his leg. Thank you. X
givemekevinbacon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was beautifully done. You captured the emotion of the characters so well, and I loved seeing the vulnerability and pain that he felt. I'm with you, I wish they had shown us more of this particular struggle during their actual relationship. Great job!
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I am becoming a great fan of your writing. This is lovely, and how I wish it had gone for House.
ParijanTaiyou chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I am truly enchanted by your story!
House fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Your story was wonderful and really got down to the root of his pain and how deeply it hurts. being a sufferer of chronic pain myself and an avid House fan, it was so refreshing to see someone depict it in such a real and honest way. You didn't shy away from its sadness, the ugly parts of it, because in reality, it isn't heroic, it isn't stoic, it's just plainly and simply horrible. I wish sometimes that the other characters in the show would feel his pain more, or at least try to understand it, but for some reason they really can't. I hope that someday this is the kind of loving relationship that Cuddy and House will be able to have.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love it. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I absolutely enjoy it.
newdayz chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Very good!
Ravenhurst chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Aw, sweet. :)
bmax chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was deeply moving and gave us a glance into what might have happened behind closed doors.

I too was disappointed with how they just swept House's pain under the carpet as if he could easily adapt to simple over-the-counter analgesics.

As you said, chronic pain is chronic. It never goes away.

Thank you for giving us a little more realism in season 7.

Also, I liked the parallels between the storm and House's pain. They both seemed to reach crescendo together and then fade, leaving behind clear skies and some much needed peace for House.

Nice job.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I'm absolutely amazed with this story and happy how you showed House's chronic pain and how much he hides from the people. This is what I was hoping to see when Huddy started and never got. I wanted her to see and understand, because then she might have been able to stop judging him and calling him an addict every time he craved some pain relief.

I recommended this story to my friends and I can hardly believe I missed the chance to leave a review. I guess the page was unresponsive then. Well, that's a point I'm remedying now.

Pity we don't get a super favorites list, because this is going to the top 10 of my personal favorites list. Thank you.
lin12344 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Short but good and now Cuddy can help him with the pain.
hoppingpen chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
You are one of the most consistently well-written authors on this site. Please keep writing. You've reaffirmed my belief that a few fanfic writers can genuinely shape House better than the current producers. I check everyday for an update on one or all of your stories!