Reviews for Organisation REI
Seeker of the Skies chapter 50 . 10/31/2014
And I'm completely up to date with reviewing your stories.
This had a sweet little ending, congrats on finally finishing it.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 49 . 10/31/2014
I loved the Jecht Tidus scene in this. That whole obscurity on what he was doing to the last moment had an awesome effect.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 48 . 10/31/2014
Luckily I wasn't drastically behind in this. That wouldn't have been pretty.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 47 . 6/6/2014
Yuna needs to learn that Seymour is an untrustworthy bastard. Alright chapter, but you were going back into tour bad REI quality again.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 42 . 12/24/2013
Mind my has stopped working sorry. My mind won't write down a proper review.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 41 . 12/24/2013
Review. I'm feeling lazy tonight.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 40 . 11/9/2013
I'm not an Aku-chan! And see I'm reviewing I remembered to this time. I can't remember what happened in this chapter for the life of me but I can see there was something sad at the end with Gippal, poor Gippal.
Your writing in Rei is steadily getting better, but you need to work on having good writing in all your stories most of the time, not necessarily 100% of the time because some chapters just hate you, but you need to work on getting better nonetheless. You can't just write well for chapters you like, even if something happy and cheery is happening and your mind tells you 'Needs more knife' you need to write well. So work on that, and never post chapters until they are truly good enough, editing through once isn't always good enough for the result you want. If you keep doing what you're doing you'll never get better and you'll never beat me in writing. Though I don't really want you to because you're already a much better drawer than me no matter how much your mind says otherwise. So it makes me feel better to know I'm at least better at you in writing, you should know your not the only one who gets those stupid paranoid thoughts so stop being such a twit about it.
I just got really side tracked just then I'm sorry, though I'm little more sorry for the people who might just randomly come across this and read it.
P.S, I'm typing scarily fast right now.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 39 . 11/9/2013
I liked this chapter, especially the part with Gippal.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 37 . 11/9/2013
I can no longer remember what happened in this chapter, or any of the other chapters your telling me to review, but here's the review for you anyway. (Even though it's not really a review is it now.)
Seeker of the Skies chapter 36 . 7/8/2013
Yeah I'm sorry if this review goes off course but I still have that Lightning returns trailer stuck in my head and all my mind is saying is that I want to pat Snow's hair. I've been saying that since the second one though. Except not so much because he looks a little off in the head, not quite sure how much, but who knows what could be going through his head after all that shit with Serah. Sorry about that but there's not going to be any reference to the chapter in this, but that's what you get for making your beta review. Oh and I still want a Lumina. Can you give me one please?
Seeker of the Skies chapter 35 . 7/8/2013
I just started writing this without any idea what the hell I'm writing. Um, let's see here, well I liked the chapter it was alright and all that, not the Shuyin thing through and I'm never going to shut up about that to you and you know it. Can I have my cookie now? And a Lumina, I want a Lumina!
0erbayunFang chapter 36 . 7/7/2013
REVIEW! But I don't want a puppy, I want a kitten :P
Well, I liked the chapters you put up. I could just see Lulu and Wakka's baby in my mind as I read it, and oh my God I thought he looked freakin' adorable!
I had inspiration on Reunion and I wrote a second chapter to it. I'm not putting it up until it's done, though, and I'm pacing it well :)
Hopefully I'll see you guys at some point in these holidays :)

Seeker of the Skies chapter 34 . 6/14/2013
You're probably not going to like this but I think you reallly could of wriiten the last two chapters better. Rei is a really good story but the writing is not always up to scratch. You need to give it more love. A good mood to have is that until you publish it, a chapter will always be a draft, so even if it's bad once you've firstly wrote it there's nothing stopping you from turning it around and making it great.
Plus I think Lenne needed's hug, don't you agree.
0erbayunFang chapter 34 . 6/14/2013
Loved this chapter! Gimme moooooore! :D

0erbayunFang chapter 32 . 5/30/2013
Too many 'nyans,' Kupo...I almost wrote 'cupcakes there :P
Good chapter, really didn't see Lenne's pregnancy coming. Maybe I should've, she did get raped, and you're not supposed to have too much caffeine when you're pregnant, apparently...
I really do like this story, it's one of my favorites, so please don't stop it :)
See ya at school Serah!