Reviews for Wintertide
Avallyn Black chapter 16 . 7/9
it's a really good story so far

(don't take this the wrong way but writing this:
"I am now dedicating Fridays to update Wintertide until it is finished"
at the very end of the last chapter of this story is kind of ironic considering how long it's been since you posted that chapter :-P )
Avallyn Black chapter 7 . 7/9
I haven't read the chapter yet, just your authors note and I wanted to reply to that:
this is a hobby - you write at what I'd call a professional level - but it's still a hobby and the people "yelling" at you don't really have the right to do so and should be ignored if possible (though that's probably very hard to actually do).
I very much doubt that you'd write something noticeably sub par when compared to the rest of your stories (I've read most of your KHR stuff) - it's consistend as far as style and quality goes and the characters are as always exceptionally real - so I don't think you have to worry more about more popular stories than the others. I don't know if that helps at all, but I just wanted to share my thoughts on the matter
gormadesh chapter 16 . 6/26
hope you will update this again!
loretta537 chapter 15 . 4/29
I miss this story and hope to read more soon.
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 4/20
I don't want to be annoying (and you probably already know by now), but Hayato is his given name and Gokudera is his surname. Just... so you know in case you didn't already.
I want to read more!

On a side note though the cleansing potions at the beginning did they also get rid of of James (And Sirius) blood adoptions? Well she would still have the Slytherin (By Right of Conquest) either way wouldn't she? Would the Goblins/Ministry consider this attempted line theft? When technically since James was steral and Ariah was adopted?

Anyway in the Canon verse Harry was able to grow his hair back over night. I always thought it was BC he was at least a partial metamorph (that he got from his Black Blood via his Grandmother and Sirius Blood adoption) if they are even partially a metamorph bidding their gender at school would be at least a little easier... BC she could make her breast smaller, though that would still eventually be magically draining so maybe also a glamour charm? Or she just retakes the Japanese version of the O.W.L.s and enrolls in the nearby magical school. How awesome would it be if it was Mahoutokoro?

Ron's normally an a** but you laid it out in a believable way, it looks like Ron and Ariah are going to need to have a heart to heart on both almost being sorted into Slytherin.
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 3 . 3/1
Wow this fic is incredibly sexist at times, what a shame as the idea could have been sound if executed well.
"He didn't think that she was...well...loose" - seriously? That's the first thing that comes to mind? People's bodies are their own, even if she did sleep with someone and stay in the boys dorm- that is none of anybodies business. Certain terms in these types of context shouldn't be used towards human (girl or boy) anymore in this century.

Also I read a few more chapters but I really don't see Harry's struggles with sudden genre change? He/She lived her entire life as a 'he' yet Harry is already referring to herself as a girl?
And what if she still want to stay with Ginny? Why so one track hetero? She previously had feelings before the gender change so those don't just vanish..

Just I don't want to pick this story apart but I can't carry one so I'll stop.
Too stereotypical too on how 'unfeminine' she seems from an outsiders POV.
Like we are in the 21st century.
Sorry no from me (don't take this to heart)
Baron chapter 16 . 2/12
I'm glade I read this again well I was reading your other fantastic stories! This is awesome, I can't wait to see who they fight with next and how their relationships develop! ️
Kitkat chapter 6 . 2/1
Honestly can’t picture Ariah/Harry with anybody least of all Tsuna
MurderMysteryof1996 chapter 16 . 1/22
I love your story I hope you will continue
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Angel Winx chapter 2 . 12/8/2017
Since you haven't (unfortunately) updated since 2013 and we are nearly in 2018 does that mean your story is (trying to hold back tears) dead...
hitokori midnight chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
please update soon its a amazing book
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2017
More chapters please
hitokori midnight chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
I didn't have to get Google translate! ah what ever it's good for somthing at least