Reviews for Wintertide
Angel Winx chapter 2 . 12/8
Since you haven't (unfortunately) updated since 2013 and we are nearly in 2018 does that mean your story is (trying to hold back tears) dead...
hitokori midnight chapter 16 . 12/6
please update soon its a amazing book
More chapters please
hitokori midnight chapter 1 . 11/5
I didn't have to get Google translate! ah what ever it's good for somthing at least
hitokori midnight chapter 1 . 11/5
that's what you get reborn for making me download a translated app to understand your Italian!

*on the floor laughing and crying*
Trekkie Padawan chapter 6 . 10/27
This is amazing so far.
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 6 . 10/17
If you're going to mention the Pureblood beliefs, can you at least mention the witch hunts that happened? Just so the Vongola aren't given a biased picture of the Wizarding world. While I agree the Pureblood beliefs aren't all good, to treat every family like as if they are nazis would only alienate the families further.
Why stop it was really getting good please come back and finish writing this I looking forward to more of your stories please come back and finish this.
Lunahras chapter 16 . 10/13
ahhhhhhh this was so interesting. the characters are portrayed so humanly and the relationship between ariah and reborn ans well as ariah and tsuna are developping in such an interesting way. its also nice to finally see the shimon arc included in a fic, let alone be the first main arc! this was very enjoyable to read~
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 16 . 9/12
:D
Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon chapter 16 . 8/16
Where is the update of the chapters?
Cersesi chapter 16 . 7/17
I like it.
please update when u can
917brat chapter 15 . 7/9
this is a very interesting story that I would love to see where it is going to go next
Ie-maru chapter 16 . 7/8
I hope you find the inspiration to continue this one day. It's very interesting!