Reviews for Harry Potter and the road to revisit
I like it a lot.
izzyp120 chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Woah that a good fanfic
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
I enjoyed this story greatly, the only thing 't like about it was that at times things felt a bit rushed. favorited.
red neo ranger chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
Nanchih chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
Ouch - NEVER trust spell-check!

"rouge dragon" means a red dragon. Rouge is the red stuff in makeup, and is pronounced "rU" with a soft 'g'.

You meant "rogue dragon", pronounced 'rO' with a hard 'g' stop.
Agcu27 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Even though the basic idea of your fic is veeery cliché, I dared myself to a peek at it. And the first chapter was interesting enough, altough you might want to try to deepen the characters, their feelings and their actions. The opening scene could have used more drama, what with the appearance of Lily and the pwnage of Voldie.

Overall, though, the first chapter was intriguing enough for me to keep reading. But I won't anything else that that you lost me at the scene with the goblin. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL, DUDE? Why? Nothing, absolutely nothing is more annoying than Harry suddenly gaining unexplained powers, just because the writer has read too many Independant!-, Super!- and Timetravel!Harry stories. That really won't do.

The goblin scene was such a turn-off that I stopped reading right there. Your fic had potential. But siriusly? Harry doesn' like goblins. Not after the Gringotts raid in the book 7, which happened before the beginning of your fic.
dennisud chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
This was a reccommended story on one of my yahoo HP groups.

So I read and I liked it a lot. Neville here is portrayed as a proper best friend and though there is a bit too mauch contact for 11 year olds its still a good story.

Hope you can involve Luna in the sequel and make it a quartet of friends!

dennisud
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
Wasn't Minerva supposed to be helping Harry? I love the way Harry spoke with Severus last chapter. I am so sorry about Hedwig and Norbert.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 4/6/2012
Ack! He really should have asked them for help.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
Was the unicorn saved?
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Never did like Ron. His one major good act was the Chess Challenge and Sacrifice at the end of First Year.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
Most excellent!There has to be a way to deal with Severus.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Aren't the teachers wondering where Harry has learned all the advanced magic?
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Excellent! Was Albus trying to kill Neville? So Ron would become Harry's friend?
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Most excellent! Harry was quite sneaky about putting in those other memories! Good for him! Good that he went to Hermione as well.