Reviews for A Matter of Trust
MagpieMage chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I don't know how I feel about this one. On one hand it's incredibly well-written and just an excellent piece of fanfiction, then, on the other hand it's making me want to ship Shelke and Nero and I do not need another f'd up ship. I've met my quota think you very much ;)
Remembrance123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Okay, so, first comment... Wow! I mean, okay, I knew reading your stuff on Deepground would be a LOT different than reading Eighty-Three Percent, but just... The story is written so well, almost poetic in some ways, very "Shelke" very analytical, but with rhythm to it. Something I did not expect in the slightest. I adored it!
Rune chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I really like the story thus far. I'm not sure if it was meant to be a one shot or not, but won't you consider making it longer? I realise its been almost a year since you have published it, but I just stumbled upon this little treasure.
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Very interesting, I liked it a lot actually! Is this just a oneshot or is there more?
Sulky Shadow chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
You always to a wonderful job of portraying Shelke and Nero's relationship. I envy your ability to write the Tsviets so well.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Love it! I think you characterized Shelke really well, as well as the other Tsivets. Great job on this!
SaintCatherine chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
By God I love your work. You capture it so well, their personalities, the situation. I always look forward to reading your Shelke/Nero eccentrics. You should write a longer one about all their time in Deepground. You should have loads of reviews but unfortunately people are too busy reading horse shit.

It was so sweet how Shelke came and banaged him up, but I am curious or I must be stupid. Why did Weiss beat Nero? :( Poor guy. He suffered so much O:

Keep it up!
Poisonberries chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I loved this story when I read it the first time, more the second, and still more the third. Shelke's steady realization of herself is so perfectly in character, and just brilliantly hints at the layers of abuse beneath. And kudos to you for not shying away from the creepy. These characters thrive in shadow, and you have rightly kept them there.

Brilliant and humanizing and subtle. In all, lovely work cara mia.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I've missed these guys so much. :D

The expansion, elements woven in and, above all, the intensity of this is fantastic. It might sound creepy to say, but you know it's an excellent look at the Tsviets when gore is used in such an intense, yet calm description at the same time. Though, what really brings in the intensity is Oblivion - especially when it comes to the binding.

I tip my hat to you for the explanation behind the state of Nero's bone structure. x3

*hugs* Thank you for the revival of DeepGround, and the birthday tidings.
ShiningSugar14 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Amazing work, like always! Making the Tsviets vulnerable without losing their characterization is difficult, but you've nailed it here. I also like Shelke's commentary on the brothers' dynamic. If I had to pick a favorite part, I'd say it was Azul and Shelke freeing Nero from the pillar. One small thing though. There are brackets around the words "hindrance" and "it" in the phrases "I need a reminder, not a hindrance" and "have you set it?" Otherwise, fantastic stuff.