Reviews for Captain America: Rebirth of the dream
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
WOW, Now that was a cliffhanger and it makes me wonder who had the power to do that to the President and Congress ? :(

I mean without a leader, who will the US turn to in times of crisis ? :(

I cannot wait to read the next chapter to see Steve reunite with the Avengers. :)

Great update and Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one. :)
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Great update and nice surprise with how Micheal Van Patrick got the courage to fight along side Captain America's allies to stop the Red Skull. :D

Very action pack indeed and nice usage of Kang the Conqueror in this side story.

Lets hope that Captain America save the day in time now that he's back in the present. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one. :)
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Wow, talk about your death scene moments and Union Jack went out like a champ in the end. I must say this doesn't seem promising for the new Cap, unless Steve can make it back in time. :(

Why don't they try to ask for Reed Richards to assist them in their Quest to find Steve in past ? :(

Nice update overall and great hints at what the future of this universe of yours holds for Captain America if the original can make it back in time. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Interesting idea of yours focusing on various holders to the Captian America mantle. I mean the US Agent to Bucky to the current MVP, as it seems that this is partly taken place during the fight with Korvac, but I do wonder how they handled the aftermath of that situation ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as its fun looking back at Captain America's history and seeing the difference he made in the lives of others. ;D

Although one has to wonder if Steve is lost in time trying to fight his way back into the present, then why doesn't someone like Reed Richards try to save him with Dr. Doom Time machine ? :(
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Nice start to an interesting tie-in to your Hunt storyline. :D

One of the things that originally bugged me about the entire Reborn saga, was that why didn't anyone use one of Dr. Doom's time machines to get Steve back ? :(

Nice start and interesting looks into the minds of both Nick Fury and Bucky's as they see what the new Cap has brought them.

I do have one question though...I was wondering if you have seen the current events of Fear Itself, and if So, then what are your thoughts on the subject since it gives out certain changes to certain people like Miriam Sharpe ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great idea of a tie in storyline like this one. :)