Reviews for Ain't No Rest for the Wicked
Lol
Violence Is Always The Answer chapter 7 . 1/12
I actually kinda like Bobby
Mislav chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
I love this! Very in-character, Monica's character is writen in a great way (she isn't Mary Sue, thanks God!) and you described characters excellently! Keep up the good work! Maybe sequel?
wolfismyhero chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Love it! I was watching Horrible Bosses earlier today and decided to see if there were any good fanfics out there. This stuck to the movie but had a different and unique twist. It was time well spent!
Baloo18 chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Loved your story!
Skylar1512 chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Wow. That was hilarious. Although, that was a lot of cussing and sex. T_T Anyway, great job.
Thatsaporkpie chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
LMAO, talk about a good diversion to keep the guys from getting caught. How awkward would that have been, seeing their friend getting hot and heavy with the coked-up guy they were intending to kill. Love it! :-)
Thatsaporkpie chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Lol Bobby is such an ass. Hope she'll agree to go through with killing him, like the others are thinking to. :p
Thatsaporkpie chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Love the first chapter of your story! Yay for Horrible Bosses fanfic. Thanks so much for writing, I only saw the film a week ago, but now I have a total crush on Nick/Jason Bateman. Great job, cannot wait to read more!
ScreamsInSilence chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Just finished reading it and loved it! "he's 'my' dipshit cokehead playboy." Really, it was too great :)
TheInvincibleKay chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
This was hilarious! I loved it!
igetupseteasily chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
I loved this! I love Colin Farrell. Good job! :)
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Awwww, sad to see this was the last chapter! It was sooo fun to read this story! You did an awesome job and I can't wait to see what new stories you come up with in the future! :D
TheFireWithin chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Ah, fun stuff! The plot is great, the characters are great, and your writing is great. Update soon!
TheVanWithAPlan chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Total and utter awesomeness. Really enjoy reading this, it's super good! Please post again very soon!