Reviews for Ain't No Rest for the Wicked
TunaTheMagicalGoat chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Oh wow. Did not expect that. I don't think Monika did either...especially in front of her friends. Lmao! Can't wait to see how that plays out!
ShadowVamp23 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Very funny! I like how you are changing some things from the movie to add your own style to the story. Great job
PJisBack chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Are they going to hook up? Hows she going to explain that to the three stooges? Haha Great stuff!
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Ohhhh nooo. The guys are definitely gunna give her some sh it, especially if she goes through with sleeping with Bobby. Lol. Just got more interesting! Update soon
babydake93 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
loving your story so far

cant wait to see how her predicament folds out in the story

please update soon x
ShadowVamp23 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
She doesn't wanna kill Bobby...looks like she's found herself in quite the predicament...Lol can't wait to see how that plays out
MarioAndLuigi674 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
This story is getting really good! Can't wait until they start looking around Bobby's house. Lmao funny stuff!
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
I love her and Bobby's love-hate relationship. I've had strange bosses before, but I could never imagine working for someone as bad as Bobby. Hahaa Super hilarious! Very excited to read what happens next! You're doing awesome!
TunaTheMagicalGoat chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Wonderful job! I love everytime you update! :) Awesome story, lots of laughs. And Bobby is definitely in it!
ZoOmZoOm chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Great chapter! Having feelings for Bobby probably won't be good for their plans! Lol Can't wait to read more
PJisBack chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
I wonder whats gunna happen during her meeting with Bobby...especially since they're breaking into his house. haha Update soon!
LivinItUp chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Woah. Very funny! You had me bustin' a gut! Haahaaa Update soon, seriously it's very good! )
ShadowVamp23 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
This is super funny! I would love to read more! Continue! :D
TheRainbowPez chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I really like it! Please continue. It's really funny
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Hahaa Motherfucker Jones is my fav! And Eric Clapton's 'Cocaine' as the ringtone for Bobby...Hilarious! Now I'm gunna think of him everytime I hear that song. Which I guess isn't a bad thing. Lol. Amazing job as usual!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »