Reviews for Sister's Butler
Animefan12 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Black Butler moment!
KuroNekofem chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
random name o3o
-Fangirl squeal.- OHMIGOD I FREAKING LOVE THIS. -makes an acc and stalks- I REGRET NOTHING. :I
SebbyMichaelis chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Black Butler haha... Thats definitely a lot like black butler.
KaoriLovesLen chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
This is amazing. Keep up the awesome work!
Shirai Phoenix chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
Dell's siter? Awesome ending, btw! ;D Great job, mate!
alkshdkjsagfaskjgfxjhdfjhfgdhs chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
How could you? HOW FUCKING COULD YOU? Stop teasing me. Because it's working. Update ASAP.
Shirai Phoenix chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Wait, wait, wait, WAIT! Len. Naked. In the same tub as Rin...and fuckin' MIKU HATSUNE? What the hell was the green-head doing there! :O
snowsparklegems chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
This chap is so funny! And hilarious! Huahahahaha... It makes me laugh like hell! Especially the last part!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Lol. I actually forgot that this was rated M XD

I was getting sleepy while reading this but the last part made my eyes wide.

I am such a pervert.
Shirai Phoenix chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I LOVE how this storie turned into a smexy one!

Len: "I-I can't! We're siblings!"

Me: Well, you obviously didn't think that when YOU kissed HER.
snowsparklegems chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
awww... I love this chapter so much... Love the mature scenes / I can't imagine Gakupo's face when scolding Rin (it must be very funny, LOL). And Miku's reaction just hillarious. XD

*I love sex therapist manga too :$ *
alkshdkjsagfaskjgfxjhdfjhfgdhs chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Okay, so I was a little bored and decided to see if there were any good Rin x Len M rated fanfictions. You have made my day. I fucking LOVE you. :)
CluelessLeaf chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Hm... yes, REVENGE is comming!
YouGiveMeWings chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
How did I miss the last update of this story? Geez, and the last (full) chapter you posted was amazing! Just saying, I loved it. And the preview is just...intriguing...*staring in awe*

Anyways, hope school isn't too rough for you later! And I use DA, but I'm not good enough too do anything for your stories, but if I decide I've evolved later I'd surely be interested in art for it. But for now...probably not.

Good luck in school, and if you can do so, update soon! :)
Shirai Phoenix chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Fuck you, Dell! FUCK YOU! Though u're cute...

DAAAAAAAMN...I hate cliffies, but I loved this one! They make me so...so...well, they make me something. Oh, yeah, that's it! They make me stay on the edge. I suppose that's why they're called cliffies...-_-'

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyways...I'm your best reviewer? YESS! *Eyes sparkle with unshed tears* THANK U, SISTER!

While I'm writing this, my lil' sister, who's 6 months, is trying to crawl on my lap to try and eat my laptop...it's kinda creepy cuz she's making that "Crooooooooooooooooooooak" sound that u hear in The Grudge...yeah...definitely creepy.

Oh, and thanks for the grammar! It was really useful!

"XO XO. Gosspi Girl". Nah, jk.

P.S: I take back what I said about Sebastian. Since I necer watched the anime, i always thought he was some kind of perverted butler (sounds like Len) that did the naughty with his master...but I started reading the manga and watching the anime and understood that it was only a contract. Still, gay or not(very much the 2nd one) SEBASTIAN IS HOT!

That said...please, update soon! Pretty please with cherry on top!...AND WHIPPED CREAM! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

Okay, that was random. -_-'