Reviews for Surprise of your Life
puppetmaster01 chapter 5 . 7/9
Damn teddy has a Slytherin side
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 5/8
loopyhutton chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Just found, read all the chapters & I loved it!
FireRebel chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Hahaha! Brilliant! Truly adorable. I hope you don't mind I might try something similar as well. If I do type and post it I'll give you cred don't worry. But cute story. Seriously adorable with super funny end!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
This is priceless loved what Sirius did to Charlie!
V. L. Crawford chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
I loved Sirius's addition to Charlie, but you were supposed to save my Charlie. Time travel is supposed to be about changing things for the better not keeping them the same. My poor siri.
elvesknightren chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
cute-glad to see everything worked out
I am curious, though as to why Charlie and Teddy didn't get on when he was a baby and what happened to Charlie back at Hogwarts.
jenn008 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Loved it!
beulah2013 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
AH! I love Sirius!
UniqueKit chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Very nice. We need more stories as good as this!
cethmistmyk chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
so this is part of that universe... hmmm... Well, it was good! I did like it! :-D
Askyroth chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Best prank!
Draco mudiliar chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
hahaa..that was best prank of Black...I loved the fun in this story not like usaual time turning story where they hide everthing but I thought harry and charlie will meet and get shocked too but Harry missed seeing his kids from furture...
janet1982 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
When I was reading this chapter, the song Inconsolable by Backstreet Boys came on. I think it was a sign from the universe that I should be reading this story right now. I'm glad I did what the universe wanted!