Reviews for Second Chances
klainenific chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
ok i love this.. but somehow i think the last bit have been fast-forward? i mean,, its jogan.. jogan went through hell back and fort.. so for me the last part was a bit fast-forward for me..i mean less drama and insults from those two is fast-forward for me.. but i am not complaining,,

but i love the angry sex.. i think angry sex is jogan's thing :D

the part where julian have to watch logan made love to keith from that closet almost made me scream like 'that's the true julian! loving that idot logan no matter what!.. that characterization of u was spot on. and i love it as much as it broke my heart..

thank you for writing this! and if you could recommend some jogan story then it will be amazing.. thank you again
crystalseve chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Meh.

There were some truly amazing moments in this chapter like Logan's uncertainty about marriage and Belle's first words, but I feel extremely indifferent towards this work as a whole.

The backwards ending really bugs me, but I guess that's just artistic difference, also it would have been nice to have some mention of Derek (since the lovely twins made a guest appearance).

I don't know how to explain my indifference...I don't really want more, but I don't feel like I've wasted my time... Who knows, maybe I'm just weird.

In other news: you have a wonderful writing style and I truly appreciate the time you put into crafting this story.
redbirdsflying chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
Sniff sniff, perfect to a perfect story! I absolutely loved it! I love how you went backwards, genius idea, if I may say so. I can't wait to read your next stories, they are going to be as brillant as this maybe even bettter! :D:D

With love

R5Fanatic

HEARTS! (since i can't actually make the heart symbol :( )
redbirdsflying chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
This part was awesome! I liked this ending for Keith, even though I don't care for him too much LOL! I can't wait for the Jogan part, I'm getting excited just waiting for it! :D:D Keep writing and UPDATE FAST! You have eager fans!
redbirdsflying chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
can't wait for more! :D WOOT WOOT!
MD White chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
I love this so much.

As a Jogan shipper I'm about to die soon - needless to say eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

You're a brilliant writer!
redbirdsflying chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
WHAT WHAT WHAT. NO. NO. KEITH I LOVE YOU BUT GTFO. LOGAN NEEDS TO BE WITH JULIAN. END. OF. STORY. -_-

DONT END THE STORY! I LOVE THE STORY! ITS SOO GOOD

PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOOOON!
TheRedHatter chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Moments like this make me feel really really sorry for Keith, 'Keith the guy that you sleep, it think he was into you', i will read it till the end.
Youngblood92 chapter 14 . 2/16/2012
I absolutly love this story and i dont think youre messing it up!
redbirdsflying chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
soooooooooooooooo

write !
Moreplease chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
I don't know what to think any more. I love Jogan. But I also like Keith. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Is that impossible?
TheRedHatter chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
Lord Tubbington! sorry Keith i had to happen.
Glasz Wingsz chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
Yay! More, more! XD Oh, and I think you did Santana wonderfully :)
TheRedHatter chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Merry christmas! Ahh poor julian, poor santana. More please.;)
redbirdsflying chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
looooooooooooved it! and i love santana and julien! i'm happy you brought in santana i think they'll be good friends :)