Reviews for Where The Colours Are
torajune28 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
HAH 394! This was sweet! I'm glad it went by realistically instead of stupidly fast! Thank ya :D
rensei-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Really cute story. I really enjoyed reading this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
amazing! :)
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Cute and well-written...I loved it! :D
brandi.masterson.5 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Not really a review. Just a small comment.
Page 394... I see what you did there. :P
malfoyharry chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was so sweet! I loved it! Great job. Exactly what I was looking for. Keep on writing! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Until then,
malfoyharry
flusen chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ah! Loved it :)
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Soooo cute!
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Cute, funny, and well-written. Thanks for sharing!
Autumn Garrott chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
That dear was wonderful. I was a tad bit worried about the pairing (boy love? oh gods) but everything fell in place beautifully. Cheers! I can't believe I thought HP/DM was ridiculous.
Feromone chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Such a cute and well-written story! Really like it!
bbbee chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Aw, this one was incredibly sweet! :)Thanks for sharing!

hugs
baileyandthemonster chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
awwwwww. just - awww & many many hearts for this.

i really adored your story.
Rapidez chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awww, that's been absolutely lovely! Draco was so adorable and I really liked the idea of Harry teaching Art. Also, having Ron around was a brilliant idea as was the plot with the children and muggle medicine. Really adorable story I've enjoyed! And some of the retorts made me laugh aloud: "It's a piece of cloth, often vaguely human-shaped..." - "I've been telling you for years about your stupid hair, Potter. You just never listened." - "Ron!" cried Harry, instantly the shade of a telephone box.- It's been all amazing!
FantasyFiend09 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is such a great story. I love how Draco can be so perceptive and yet so oblivious. And that moment when Harry tells him just that...I may have been teary eyed. Ron was great in this, too. And Ellie was hilarious! Poor Draco, beaten by a 10 year old! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »