Reviews for The Exploits of the Heroic Capt Tuttle
Vadercat chapter 8 . 6/13
seriously silly but you didn't finish it, how does Coughlin mess Woolsey up and get Chuck his rightful name? I can understand forgetting the name 3 or 4 times as you learn it, but he's not making an effort. That's disrespectful.
fs440 chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Oh man, this is awsome! You really should finish it!
Jennaya chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
Lol. Will there be more?
Harm Marie chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Liked this. 'Tuttle' is one of my favorite episodes.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
when will ferret face look like an idiot ?
june445 chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
Hey,

I love it so far update soon pleeeeaaaaaassse

From,

june445
ladygris chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
LOL! Pinvidic just had to get involved, didn't he!

Great chapter! Loved that the sergeant figured out who Tuttle really was and used it to get what he wanted. :)
Libtech chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Oh my...this story is so funny! "Captain Tuttle even had a soup named after him"! The whole chapter had me giggling.
ladygris chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
LOL! Oh, poor Woolsey!

I'm loving this more and more, especially since Captain Tuttle has grown beyond what I think Chuck intended. :D
Blurring Fandoms chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Wonderful. I'm enjoying watching this story unfold.
ladygris chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
LOL! I just loved how the men were fighting over Tuttle, and Chuck seemed totally unaware of what it was. :D

Great work!
T-man626 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
I don't know that any woman on Atlantis would want to be Hot Lips to Woolsey's Ferret Face... Another terrific chapter!
ladygris chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Oh, oh, I can see chaos and hilarity on the horizon already! LOL! I loved the tie-in with Conversations and Observations, plus the mentioning of the lemon incident. (That was hilarious, too, btw!) These guys are really pulling a number on Woolsey! I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to how this works out!
Blurring Fandoms chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Amazing as always. Go chuck, keep Amelia away from Ro!
heheyhey chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I immediately clicked on this when I saw the words "Capt Tuttle" in the title. I love MASH and I've loved what you've written so far. I can't wait to see what else you'll come up with. It's funny and I've basically chuckled/snickered/smiled throughout all of it. Keep up the good work!