Reviews for The Exploits of the Heroic Capt Tuttle
Harm Marie chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Liked this. 'Tuttle' is one of my favorite episodes.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
when will ferret face look like an idiot ?
june445 chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
Hey,

I love it so far update soon pleeeeaaaaaassse

From,

june445
ladygris chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
LOL! Pinvidic just had to get involved, didn't he!

Great chapter! Loved that the sergeant figured out who Tuttle really was and used it to get what he wanted. :)
Libtech chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Oh my...this story is so funny! "Captain Tuttle even had a soup named after him"! The whole chapter had me giggling.
ladygris chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
LOL! Oh, poor Woolsey!

I'm loving this more and more, especially since Captain Tuttle has grown beyond what I think Chuck intended. :D
Blurring Fandoms chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Wonderful. I'm enjoying watching this story unfold.
ladygris chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
LOL! I just loved how the men were fighting over Tuttle, and Chuck seemed totally unaware of what it was. :D

Great work!
T-man626 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
I don't know that any woman on Atlantis would want to be Hot Lips to Woolsey's Ferret Face... Another terrific chapter!
ladygris chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Oh, oh, I can see chaos and hilarity on the horizon already! LOL! I loved the tie-in with Conversations and Observations, plus the mentioning of the lemon incident. (That was hilarious, too, btw!) These guys are really pulling a number on Woolsey! I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to how this works out!
Blurring Fandoms chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Amazing as always. Go chuck, keep Amelia away from Ro!
Obscure Stranger chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I immediately clicked on this when I saw the words "Capt Tuttle" in the title. I love MASH and I've loved what you've written so far. I can't wait to see what else you'll come up with. It's funny and I've basically chuckled/snickered/smiled throughout all of it. Keep up the good work!
Kariesue chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Okay so if this is during Woolsey's time then Ronon and Amelia are having a 'thing'. Chuck better watch out. He might think Amelia is hot but he better never let Ronon here him say that. He might need Captain Tuttle to come to his rescue!
ladygris chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Dr. Mallozzi? ROFL!

Good chapter. Looking forward to where this is headed!
T-man626 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
I always loved this episode of M*A*S*H, and I can't wait to see how long Chuck and crew manage to keep it going here. Looking forward to more!