Reviews for The Headmaster
CastleVC chapter 1 . 9/3
I love this story, please tell me you haven't abandoned it
Great story
Dun Dun Dunnnnnn!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 5/3
Epic
Dreamer22 chapter 19 . 5/1
I've greatly enjoyed reading this the past few weeks and I am sad to see the ending of it. Is there any chance of this being finished? Or has it been continued under another name or a different website?
nyavoremmanuel chapter 14 . 1/12
you had me at "forevaah"
keitaropurple69 chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
I love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you were going to write anymore to this story or not?
VioletBuckbeak chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Ahhhh no that cant be the end! Please please please continue!
Galndrael chapter 19 . 6/1/2016
I wish I had found this fic before it had been stale for over a year. I hope that eventually you do come back to this as it is a very good premise.
Thanasi chapter 7 . 5/13/2016
So, i reviewed this story a long time ago, and i came back to try it again. I regret that a lot. This is easily the worst way to try and pair Harry and Hermoine and there is literally no reason to mind link with hermoine whos knowledge, while great, isnt any better than a 7th year... i mean why would you wanna link your mind to learn from someone the same age as you... how stupid.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
pta mierda
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Excellent, excellent, excellent!
Rock on
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
The moment Snape leaves is when Harry should break out and find somewhere to hide a while till it all blows over.
Northwind Tweak chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
i know you have not updated in some time. but i am looking forward to the next chapter. please keep writing this story. its excellently done and well thought out