Reviews for The Headmaster
pwrgamer chapter 11 . 3/7
This plot does not make much sense. Harry should demand to arrest Umbridge under veritaserum for one-way ticket to azkaban.
Same with possesing hermione for no reason and letting death eaters go instead killing/arresting them.
Da mn it! And it was moderately going good; until you decided to be a grimdark, no hope, be rk. Throwing the Ministry away like that ruined what little suspension of disbelief was left after the first part of the story. IF you were going down that road, you should have already started the murder spree of the 'good guys' realizing the only way to make a better world is to get rid of the taint... and murder all evil. INSTEAD you've handed the reins of authority over to evil, and are going to pull a head of the snake removal job wins the day. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. This story plot device means Harry is going to have to kill the entire ministry just to save wizarding Britain. MEANING that Harry will have to not only stain his hands, but will have to do it to ignorant people just to safe guard even more (even more) ignorant people. And that means that he'll become the tyrant that rules over them with an oppressive iron fist to keep them all safe.

*sigh* this means I just spent the past twelve hours (on and off) reading this PoS for nothing. Thanks for wasting my time by writing no hope fics.
Docholiday024 chapter 9 . 2/16
ok u have lost me to much jumping around to many cliff hangers which is a really bad way to try to keep people interested in ur fic
Docholiday024 chapter 5 . 2/16
so instead of hermione helping him like u built it up u just let hogwarts do it?
capo327 chapter 17 . 2/15
Why did you even bother to mark this as romance? Harry and Hermione don't even interact for more than three minutes with each other until the 17th chapter. I'm glad I only wasted a few hours on this instead of the three years some people were probably waiting for something to actually happen.
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 19 . 2/6
Uh ohhhhh... Moldywart is shedding again
lightskiller chapter 19 . 2/3
interesting
MargaritaS chapter 19 . 1/31
not good, things are looking dismal. i look forward to seeing how this all plays out.
randomrunner14 chapter 14 . 1/24
You have a logic flaw in the plot of this chapter. At the end of the first war in '81 Sirius' parents were alive or at least his mother was so the Order wouldn't have used it as their base as they did during the second. Because of that there is no way that Wormtail could know of the secret or be able to get in as he escaped during third year before the Fidelus was presumably placed. Added to that, Dumbledore was the secret keeper and he certainly wouldn't have told him. Also if what Bellatrix said about the house not being able to cage her is true then it would be true for almost all wards and therefor common knowledge and not a mistake that Dumbledore would have made with holding her there. Other than that I have enjoyed the story
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 19 . 1/24
You HAVE TO update this! Like NOW! Because if you write stories as bloody amazing as this, then you're NOT EVER allowed to stop writing them until they're FINISHED! GOT IT? Good :) I expect an update within the day :)
Cheers :)
fcCp
SumNumb3rs chapter 11 . 1/22
After reading a few of your reviews, I'm glad to see it isn't only me that is confused by much of what is going on in this story. I'll keep reading, but there's way too much going on that is never explained before something more is added that needs explaining.
teachergirl chapter 7 . 1/21
I give up.
teachergirl chapter 6 . 1/21
So Mai is going to force a joining of Harry and Hermione by calling it a nudge? With friends like that who needs enemies! I thought Luna said that Harry and Hermione could trust Mai? She said that Hermione didn't need an oath. It looks like she did afterall.
teachergirl chapter 5 . 1/21
The pain still doesn't make sense. Why do you have Hogwarts giving Harry nothing but pain and misery. Why would he accept the job of Headmaster if he gets nothing from it but pain and darkness? We're five chapters in with nothing to show but Hogwarts giving Harry pain. Is that what I can expect for the remaining chapters? I don't know how much more I can read if every chapter is the same as these five chapters. Is there nothing more?
teachergirl chapter 4 . 1/21
Again, why is Hogwarts putting Harry in so much pain. You don't really explain anything in this chapter either. Why would Hermione trust Luna after that story. If that story were true then her mother save her from certain death. In that case wouldn't Luna have the same sort of power that Harry has since his mother died saving him. And why would parents take their child some place so dangerous. If they had an emergency portkey, why didn't they use it instead of staying and fighting? Nothing makes sense.