Reviews for The Headmaster
keitaropurple69 chapter 19 . 9/26
I love this story and it is very original, but i was wondering if you were going to write anymore to this story or not?
VioletBuckbeak chapter 19 . 6/29
Ahhhh no that cant be the end! Please please please continue!
Galndrael chapter 19 . 6/1
I wish I had found this fic before it had been stale for over a year. I hope that eventually you do come back to this as it is a very good premise.
Thanasi chapter 7 . 5/13
So, i reviewed this story a long time ago, and i came back to try it again. I regret that a lot. This is easily the worst way to try and pair Harry and Hermoine and there is literally no reason to mind link with hermoine whos knowledge, while great, isnt any better than a 7th year... i mean why would you wanna link your mind to learn from someone the same age as you... how stupid.
pta mierda
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/7
Excellent, excellent, excellent!
Rock on
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/30
The moment Snape leaves is when Harry should break out and find somewhere to hide a while till it all blows over.
Northwind Tweak chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
i know you have not updated in some time. but i am looking forward to the next chapter. please keep writing this story. its excellently done and well thought out
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
It would be cool if Harry decided to make electricity available in Hogwarts. Eventually muggles will have to learn about the magic society. Half truths are frowned upon and an honest society will not live by lies.

Lies always come in twos and wind up in tangled webs even if well intentioned and the shit will just blow back their way when muggles do discover the cover ups. You can't keep *modifying* people's God given brains forever without long term consequences to both the person and the flow of nature.

I imagine all the magic being used actually messes up the atmosphere since I think it's related to magnetic fields and all the Wizards holding wands each time they cause *atoms* and *particles* to excite each time a spell is casted.

The particles never go back to their exact state as before. I think wands are dangerous and destructive to the environment if not handled with due care.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
If Harry had lock picking tools he could get out of that cell within 30 seconds if he knew what he was doing and a minute or two at the most. Those cell doors offer nothing but the most basic skeleton key lock and doesn't even have a *block* over the keyhole.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
...
Goose chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Why does the avatar of a SCOTTISH castle take the name of Mai? Really? Makes no sense.
s-david-m chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
Interesting cliffhanger! Don't leave us hanging too long!
Jannafrancine chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
Great story. I hope you find the time to update sometime.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 19 . 5/15/2015
Exciting chapter.

I liked the bit of Harry's magical-self being in lust and wanting to merge with Hermione's magical-self - cute and funny.

Well that was disturbing... that the horcruxes are stronger than anticipated, and that MoldyShorts feels better after having one destroyed.

I'm looking forward to reading additional chapters.

Well done - keep up the good work.
:-)